Houston
Sponsored by

Hey license plate TX08AG!

10,412 Views | 62 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by drumboy
Satellite of Love
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Do us all a favor and calm down out there. You nearly took off my front bumper as you NEEDED to swing across all lanes on I-10 earlier. The highway isn't your personal obstacle course or speedway.
P.H. Dexippus
aTm2004
AG
FW Declerk
You showed them op !
Satellite of Love
Just trying to get the PSA out there.
Ragoo
AG
sorry about that. I was driving along like usual, jamming to my TSwift when suddenly it hit me. I needed to fart. Innocent at first turned into a little ass crack moisture. I needed out of there, fast.
Al Bula
AG
Probably some good Ag munching on a sausage and cheese kolache on the way to work.
schmendeler
AG
wait, so he didn't take off your bumper? sounds like he had enough room to complete his maneuver. what's the problem?
Satellite of Love
I avoided it by slamming on my brakes. Defensive driving is beneficial. Watching enough aggressive Houston drivers you learn what to look for. He or she was going to cut across irregardless of if there was room or not. It's like the FG Asian woman gif. From right side to left side of I-10 in less than a 10th of a mile.
Diggity
AG
maybe his vanity plates were in reference to his BAC rather than class year?
CDUB98
AG
Quote:

You nearly took off my front bumper as you NEEDED to swing across all lanes on I-10 earlier.
Ag_07 approves of this maneuver.
Texaggie7nine
Few weeks ago around 9pm going west on i-10 west just inside bw8 a Metro bus came to a complete stop in the middle lane and forced it's way over to the exit. Traffic was moderate so there was lots of screeching tires.

I just assumed someone on the bus was dying or something.
7nine
bevokilla
AG
Satellite of Love said:

irregardless
Ferris Wheel Allstar
AG
sounds like the perfect zipper maneuver
P.H. Dexippus
AG
TX08AG is a good guy. Probably had a sudden emergency come up.
JJxvi
AG
What about that guy with the european "MUV YO A55" plates?
jpc08
AG
fite me irl
Satellite of Love
Not really a zipper move if there was less than a car'so length in front of me.
teecoy
AG
Pretty sure I've seen this a**hat around town before as well, pulling the same type of stunts. I like to drive fast as much as the next guy, but this rings a bell for some reckless crap.
FW Declerk
sounds like story for agproudcedr.
Jock 07
AG
Give the plates to autoboard they'll track him down quick.
P.H. Dexippus
AG
It's one thing when there's a hit-and-run or it's the getaway car for package theives. I don't think this is one of those situations where publishing the person's name is justified.
Al Bula
AG
Mr. AGSPRT04 said:

It's one thing when there's a hit-and-run or it's the getaway car for package theives. I don't think this is one of those situations where publishing the person's name is justified.
woild it be ok if the license plate said "LPE>3LTMPO"?
P.H. Dexippus
AG
I'm partial to both, so I'd probably have the same opinion. Now if it was chp0te>fr3brdz, I'd publish the info myself.
aTm2004
AG
Jock 07 said:

Give the plates to autoboard they'll track him down quick.
...and give him an Excellence in Houston Driving ribbon.
Madman
AG
Everyone with a Former Student sticker should think about the way they drive. Daily I see stupid driving by people advertising their affiliation.

When someone with a sip, tard, bear, etc sticker drives like an ass I always take note.
zap
AG
Madman said:

Everyone with a Former Student sticker should think about the way they drive. Daily I see stupid driving by people advertising their affiliation.

When someone with a sip, tard, bear, etc sticker drives like an ass I always take note.
Do you update your spreadsheet?
aTm2004
AG
Madman said:

You must be the asshat I see on 59 a couple times a week with a Former Student sticker on their truck camped out in the left lane doing 61.
AgCPA95
AG
zap said:

Madman said:

Do you update your spreadsheet?
Please post these notes!
combat wombat™
AG
I know an Ag who drive like an aggressive *******. They know it. So they choose to NOT put anything on their vehicles that identifies them as an Ag.
Diggity
AG
I have a retractable orange uterus awning on the rear window that I activate when in a hurry.
Liquid Wrench
It's a good idea to put A&M stickers on the windshield so I know not to brake check you.
XpressAg09
AG
Quote:

You must be the asshat I see on 59 a couple times a week with a Former Student sticker on their truck camped out in the left lane doing 61.
Well the Speed Limit is 60!!!
/hopefullyobvioussarcasm
230Ag
AG
combat wombat said:

I know an Ag who drive like an aggressive *******. They know it. So they choose to NOT put anything on their vehicles that identifies them as an Ag.
what does being an Ag have to do with being a conservative, slow driver? I have A&M plates on my truck and I drive like a bat out of hell most days. Am I not supposed to be doing that since I am an Ag?
combat wombat™
AG
230Ag said:

combat wombat said:

what does being an Ag have to do with being a conservative, slow driver? I have A&M plates on my truck and I drive like a bat out of hell most days. Am I not supposed to be doing that since I am an Ag?
It's not about driving fast or slow. It's about driving like an aggressive *******. You can drive fast without being an aggressive *******. You can also be an ******* and drive slowly. So if you know you're going to be out there driving like an ******* and pissing people off, maybe don't fly your Aggie flag.
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.