Houston
Sponsored by

Gas Logs rec

1,638 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by AggieSam02
gigemJTH12
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Who is the go-to gas log store in Houston?

Thank you
FtBendTxAg
AG
Fire Place Man, in between chimney rock and fountainview on soufwest freeway.
gigemJTH12
AG
I was just looking at them. Is that price normal? Excuse my ignorance. Im a new homeowner.

I saw that place and also this place..

huge price difference.

http://www.perfectionwholesale.com/fp-gas-logs.html
AggieSam02
AG
Creekstone Outdoor Living has a new showroom in spring with log kits on display.
pasquale
AG
gigemJTH12 said:

I was just looking at them. Is that price normal? Excuse my ignorance. Im a new homeowner.

I saw that place and also this place..

huge price difference.

http://www.perfectionwholesale.com/fp-gas-logs.html

I've seen this place too and probably use them too but I live in Cypress area. I may check out Lowe's or Home Depot as well
dws
If you're on the south side, I'd recommend Chim-Chimneys in League City, just east of 45. Family business and did a nice installation as well.
Sazerac
AG
purchase online
water turkey
We just bought at Cunningham Gas Products in Tomball. Been in business since 1957. Nice guys.
DantheAggie
AG
my kids like to roast marshmellows over the fire. What happens if a marshmellow drops onto the gas log?
AggieSam02
AG
Cunnigham is a great business as well. They actually have 2 locations - Spring off Carrot St and The Woodlands across 45 from the mall in same shopping center as Pappas BBQ.

Creekstone is a licensed dealer of theirs and is off Grand Parkway and Rayford. So is ChimChimneys, fireplace man, fire box, and West side fireplace as well as others.

Buy local guys. There's a difference, especially when it comes to the service side. Not to mention both carry logs made by RH Peterson which are really the best logs out there.

Note - I own Creekstone. I would much rather you support any of the business listed in this post before Home Depot, Lowes, Amazon, etc.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.