Houston
Sponsored by

Kolache dorks on high alert!

10,637 Views | 72 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by BohunkAg
Finn Maccumhail
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
SpreadsheetAg said:

FarmerJohn said:

Quote:

are germans as anal about sausage as these chuckleheads?
Yes.
Yes and I am Czech / German / Polish:

Not only is it a klobasnek, but if it doesn't have the right sausage in it, my German side gets angry. My polish side is too stupid to care and just likes to hit things and drink bitter beer.

Tell you what, you bohunks quit drinking green beer on St. Patrick's Day or calling it St. Patty's (Patty is a woman's name, Patrick is the anglicized version of Padraig so it's St. Patrick's or St. Paddy's) and I'll call it klobasnek.
HtownAg92
AG
94chem said:

When I was little we used to get fruit kolaches in Fort Worth at the Entemann's day old store. Then I went on a school trip, and we stopped in West to get kolaches, and all they had were the meaty ones. I was confused. But I ate them anyway. It was a good day. I never blogged about it. Thank you for letting me share.
Don't they call them "chubbies" in West?

And for those who diss on fruit tamales, F U. Our Latina nanny always throws in a dozen pina tamales with our holiday bean and pork ones. She's from Guadalajara and has been eating them all her life.
Ag_07
AG
IDGAF either way but just to avoid any confusion I just call em whatever the Mezcuns at Shipley call em.
BohunkAg
AG
Finn Maccumhail said:

SpreadsheetAg said:

FarmerJohn said:

Quote:

are germans as anal about sausage as these chuckleheads?
Yes.
Yes and I am Czech / German / Polish:

Not only is it a klobasnek, but if it doesn't have the right sausage in it, my German side gets angry. My polish side is too stupid to care and just likes to hit things and drink bitter beer.

Tell you what, you bohunks quit drinking green beer on St. Patrick's Day or calling it St. Patty's (Patty is a woman's name, Patrick is the anglicized version of Padraig so it's St. Patrick's or St. Paddy's) and I'll call it klobasnek.

Green beer gives me the green sh-ts. Hard pass. I just call March 17 an excuse to get drunk. Much respect for you Mick a-holes.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.