Houston
Sponsored by

Katy Chiropractor

1,724 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by 1208HawkTree
AgTech88
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Looking for Chiropractor in Katy. Any recommendations appreciated.
TheEyeGuy
Sponsor
AG
If you don't mind going to Sugarland, I can highly recommend Todd Koudelka

http://www.koudelkahealthcenter.com/
CheeseSndwch

Go see Dr. Gregory E. Johnson for the ring dinger.
CyanideJenkins
AG
Franz Klein at Innovative Sports Medicine.

http://www.katysportsmed.com/
1208HawkTree
AG
I live in South Katy and still drive down to Ryan Newton in Greatwood. Been seeing him for 10 years. Really honest guy, good adjustments, and never have a problem seeing him on short notice.

Whatever you do, DO NOT go to Lambert Collins at Lifestyle Chiropractic on Cinco Ranch. Gave him a shot for a few months because he's so close to home, but he's just a snake oil salesman.
Ag_07
AG
1208HawkTree said:

he's just a snake oil salesman.

Spoiler alert...All chiropractors are

And if it's simply a quick adjustment to get right try a Joint location. No appointment needed, in and out quickly, and good adjustments. I started going to The Joint on Bunker Hill/I-10 when I realized it was cheaper, easier, and just effective as seeing a regular chiro.
1208HawkTree
AG
We will just have to agree to disagree. While there are a large number who only try to sell you this and that, there is some benefit to what they do, if it's done right. Do they cure cancer, of course not, but there is some validity to proper chiropractic in the proper situation. And this is coming from a pharmacist.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.