Houston
Sponsored by

Garth Tickets

15,334 Views | 118 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by BCSGrubber
The Milkman
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Good info spadilly
BigPuma
AG
SOTx, hit me up about em. email is in my profile

Thanks!
El_Gato
AG
spadilly
S
GARTH WEEK!
KTAG05
AG
Have one ticket available for face via flash seats. PM or email me at bcsgrubber@ gmail.com
TheEyeGuy
AG
If anyone has two late show tickets, im interested
CrossBowAg99
AG
Garth
AgCPA95
AG
quote:
I have a friend working on the tour. He gave me the following notes:

Late shows are averaging about 31 songs/show, while the early show is only averaging about 25.

10:30 shows aren't starting on time (clearing arenas after first show takes time)

Garth typically takes the stage no later than 7:35 for the first shows, but will typically wait until everyone's in the second show before starting. He's started as late as 11:45 before (he played until 2:00 am that night).
Appreciate the intel spadilly. Good thing we have the early show this Friday or the wife would have been asleep once Garth came out!
RK
AG
^
|
we're going to be at that show, as well.
SO*TX*AG09
Still have 2 tix to Saturday night 10:30 show. You'll be sitting next to Ags. Section 402 Row 4.

Make an offer, they're flashseats, we can do venmo or paypal.

jwhudek@gmail.com
KTAG05
AG
Where is going to be the best parking?
spadilly
S
We have tickets to the late show. I'm planning on parking on the street about noon and just leaving my truck there. Luckily we have friends in the area who are going to drop us off for the show.
Jack Klompus
AG
We're staying at the Hyatt Regency Saturday night after the show. They have a room deal with free drop off and pick up and parking for $119.
AgCPA95
AG
quote:
Where is going to be the best parking?
We are parking in the Toyota Center garage. We originally didn't purchase parking, but we were able to call the Toyota Center ticket office number on the email confirm and add it to our flash seats. Wife has a bum foot so limited on her walking.
Joan Wilder
AG
I have a family situation and have to go out of town this weekend and can't use my tickets. Not happy- I know it'll be a fun show.

I've got 2 in section 125, row 29. $75 each for the Saturday night, 7pm show. Can transfer via flash seats and do pay pal if any one is interested.

K username at sbcglobal dot net

EDITED - down to 2 tickets
AustinCountyAg
We are staying at the Hilton. I will be the drunk one stumbling across the street into my bed 5 minutes from the front door
dws
If you're going to any of the evening performances, I would avoid the Tundra garage. Trying to get in will be impossible since the first show will just be getting out. If you've ever been to a TSO show, you'll know what I'm talking about.

Also, keep in mind that the Astros are playing the Yankees at MMP this weekend, so you'll have to deal with their postgame traffic as well if you're going to the 10:30 Garth show Friday.
Linz02Ag
AG
quote:
I have a family situation and have to go out of town this weekend and can't use my tickets. Not happy- I know it'll be a fun show.

I've got 4 in section 125, row 29. $75 each for the Saturday night, 7pm show. Can transfer via flash seats and do pay pal if any one is interested.

K username at sbcglobal dot net
emailed
Joan Wilder
AG
Haven't received your email but my friend just bought 2 of the 4. You interested in the other 2?
wessimo
AG
Any hints on taking Uber home from the early show? I was thinking surge pricing may not be in effect since it will be early and the late show people will be arriving.
RK
AG
hit the area bars for an hour or two, then head home.
mpags11
AG
SO*TX*AG09
quote:
Still have 2 tix to Saturday night 10:30 show. You'll be sitting next to Ags. Section 402 Row 4.

Make an offer, they're flashseats, we can do venmo or paypal.

jwhudek@gmail.com
Still have 2 tickets available.
Out in Left Field
AG
I couldn't get tickets for Garth. But I picked up some tickets on a sweet deal to see this guy!

Al Bula
AG
quote:
I couldn't get tickets for Garth. But I picked up some tickets on a sweet deal to see this guy!

That joke became lame as f ck after Tracy Morgan did it on SNL years ago.

Olive Bomb
So how are the flash seats going to work? Will everyone in the building be getting in that way?

My brother-in-law bought all 8 tickets; I assume he swipes his ID and we all walk in together?
dave99ag
AG
They'll scan a code off your phone and print the tickets right there for you. I believe you could pay extra for paper tickets ahead of time.

As for parking, I'm using ParkWhiz, which I've used for other big events in various cities. Cost isn't much more than what was charged at ticket purchase time.
AustinCountyAg
Ttt.
CrossBowAg99
AG
213 Grove
AG
quote:

Garth Brooks
KTAG05
AG
Looking for 2 lower level for 7/4 7pm show
Echoes97
AG
Sold pending...
Us And Them - The Pink Floyd Experience
http://www.usandthemband.net
CowtownAg06
AG
Went last night to the 7 show. It's was great. Only played two new songs and the rest was exactly what I wanted to see. Trisha comes out for about a 20 min break in the middle but she was very good too. I have no idea how he does that twice a night.
Kay's Lounge
AG
Echoes.... Interested in buying 2. Sent you a PM.
Joan Wilder
AG
I still have 2 for tonight's 7pm show. Section 125 row 29. Email me - we can do flash seats and pay pal.

K username at sbcglobal dot net.

I'm so bummed I'm going to miss this show.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.