Houston
Sponsored by

4 Dead in Coles Crossing Home

43,382 Views | 193 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by sts7049
El Mero Guero
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I think the general public would freak if they knew how much shady sh** a lot of convenience stores are neck deep in.
Lady Gaga
pretty positive that little texaco on ella and north beltway is a front for something quite nefarious.
conspiracy ag
quote:
pretty positive that little texaco on ella and north beltway is a front for something quite nefarious.

Stopped there for gas once, pumped really slow and the Coca Cola I bought was super old.
T Durden
AG
The shell in question had some of those gaming systems. And lovely fried chicken and biscuits.
Agz_2003
AG
quote:
A shell station shut down on that corner recently. A churches fried chicken too. Run by middle eastern folks.

Are you sure it isn't a Los Pollos Hermanos?
T Durden
AG
I was wrong, it was a hartz chicken. Just drove by.
T Durden
AG
And I didn't see Gustavo Fring serving up gizzards.
Agz_2003
AG
There IS a car wash next door too
T Durden
AG
I saw a cripple pulling quarters out of the vacuum machines the other day.

Ok, back on track. What happened to those poor kids in my hood.
zap
AG
http://www.theepochtimes.com/n3/594487-world-journal-shooting-of-chinese-american-family-related-to-security-official/

quote:
The apparent murder of a Chinese-American man, along with three family members, at his home in Houston, Texas, this January was recently said by an established overseas Chinese newspaper to have some connection to the former Chinese security official Zhou Yongkang, who is at the center of an intense corruption investigation.
Ag_07
AG
6 months later and Harris County Sheriff dept has nothing.

quote:
Authorities continued to refuse to speculate about a possible motive for the slaying, or explain what they have been able to ascertain from the evidence they recovered at the scene of the crime.

http://www.chron.com/news/houston-texas/houston/article/Sheriff-pleads-for-help-solving-deaths-of-Cypress-5657204.php#photo-6659436
Al Bula
AG
The Chinese nationals who assassinated this family are long gone from the States. Doubt they will ever be found.

That's what I think when I put on my tin foil hat.
Texaggie7nine
I thought this ended up being a murder suicide. Did another asian dude kill his family out in the burbs this year?

T Durden
AG
Wtf. C'mon police, fbi, etc. Do some work.
MrJonMan
AG
The belief is, it was some sort of hit. Everything I've heard is, nothing appeared as a murder suicide except for the fact that all were dead.

I live in Coles and the overwhelming consensus is that it wasn't just a robbery or murder/suicide.

[This message has been edited by MrJonMan (edited 7/31/2014 7:56a).]
whiteman
It was all the CSI, First 48 and Law & Order experts that were speculating murder suicide. If this type of work was easy everyone would be doing it. Most likely a well planned hit that they won't solve.
randy828
AG
quote:
6 months later and Harris County Sheriff dept has nothing

That's nothing. 1 1/2 years later they indict her:

http://abc13.com/news/police-home-invasion-faked-wife-charged-in-death/231172/
Al Bula
AG
HCSO is not the brightest bunch of slapdicks, are they?
billyjack2009
Update:
https://abc13.com/sun-family-killings-massacre-cypress-texas-cold-case-feng-lu/12227658/
sts7049
AG
seems like they had it figured out all along, but just had to wait for the loser to slip up and try and re enter
aggiedata
AG
Any idea why he did it?
maroon barchetta
aggiedata said:

Any idea why he did it?

My guess is a hit by the Chinese government.
Al Bula
AG
David Happymountain said:

The Chinese nationals who assassinated this family are long gone from the States. Doubt they will ever be found.

That's what I think when I put on my tin foil hat.
when you read an 8 year old post you made and it was 100% wrong:

1agswitchin4lanes
AG
My dad was the director of the business unit where Lu also worked with Sun at Cameron.

From my dad :

"Lu stole a lots of I.P. engineering data, he was sued and convicted but he skipped back to china till now, Lu and Sun had a lot of arguments and disagreements before"
themissinglink
AG
Awesome that they caught the guy. It's unfortunate that some county judge will probably let him flee back to China on a PR bond.
billyjack2009
Ah, found this.

https://www.law360.com/articles/573783/cameron-sues-to-halt-researcher-from-taking-data-to-china
Sea Speed
AG
Dude thought he got away with it 100% Scott free. No way you gamble with your life like tbat flying over here unless you think you're in the clear. Thst flight was either excruciating or dude just didn't gaf
maroon barchetta
1agswitchin4lanes said:

My dad was the director of the business unit where Lu also worked with Sun at Cameron.

From my dad :

"Lu stole a lots of I.P. engineering data, he was sued and convicted but he skipped back to china till now, Lu and Sun had a lot of arguments and disagreements before"
maroon barchetta
90%???

Where did you get that number?
sts7049
AG
maroon barchetta said:

90%???

Where did you get that number?
OANN, probably
Ol_Ag_02
AG
Who knows what the percentage is but it's too many. This article which references a senate intelligence committee says 90% of all economic espionage cases are Chinese related. Just bad for business.

https://www.newsweek.com/china-involved-90-percent-economic-espionage-and-industrial-secrets-theft-1255908?amp=1
maroon barchetta
Ol_Ag_02 said:

Who knows what the percentage is but it's too many. This article which references a senate intelligence committee says 90% of all economic espionage cases are Chinese related. Just bad for business.

https://www.newsweek.com/china-involved-90-percent-economic-espionage-and-industrial-secrets-theft-1255908?amp=1

You said 90% of Chinese people were spies. That's not the same thing.
Sea Speed
AG
The Chinese government uses family back home as leverage to force Chinese in America to steal as much IP and info as they can and provide it to the ccp. I cant recall if that info was in an article or directly from the fbi report, but it basically laid out that Chinese students doing research in American universities weren't to be trusted.
Ol_Ag_02
AG
Sea Speed said:

The Chinese government uses family back home as leverage to force Chinese in America to steal as much IP and info as they can and provide it to the ccp. I cant recall if that info was in an article or directly from the fbi report, but it basically laid out that Chinese students doing research in American universities weren't to be trusted.

Yup. It's expected of them and the CCP applying familial pressure is a hell of a motivator, it would be for anyone. Doesn't matter what industry, it's not as simple as OMG zomg they're trying to steal launch codes, there's valuable IP information to be gleaned at almost every place of business.

I feel bad for these people but the CCP is pretty much pure evil.
Ol_Ag_02
AG
maroon barchetta said:

Ol_Ag_02 said:

You said 90% of Chinese people were spies. That's not the same thing.

Please provide the quote where I used the word "spies". I can check the tape myself but I'm pretty sure I used the word espionage.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.