Houston
Sponsored by

Best price on tires in the Tine.

2,053 Views | 9 Replies | Last: 11 yr ago by Brother Mouzone
Marvin_Zindler
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
After continuously scrapeing every curb in downtown while both parking and driving, the rib has finally managed to destroy her front driver's side tire.

Where is the cheapest place to get single replacement tires in town?
Ziggy Sobotka
AG
Tire 59
832-251-1800

Very reasonable...
BrazosDog02
AG
Discount tire....anywhere. I haven't found an independent shop that comes close to pricing, much less service. Sounds like you might look into tire certificates if you to discount. Would have saved you some money, especially if this is a habit she can't break.
FtBendTxAg
AG
Is the word "wife" banned on texags houston forum for some reason.
chico
AG
cheapest? used tire joints. cruise down Long Point or Canal or Fulton or N.Main or Houston Ave and you'll find several.
Texaggie7nine
Ya used tire places I've gotten really good shape tires for like $20-$50

Dan Scott
AG
Tire 59
HoustonSECAG
tire rack
ccolley68
AG
Discount Tire is one of the places I just don't go against. They are everywhere, warrant and rotate tires for free at all locations (within reason on warranty), and will match any tire price you can show them. Don't even bother shopping there. Search online, take them the best price you find, and let them beat it. They always do it for me.

2 great examples of what makes Discount great for me:

1 - I bought a new set of off road tires for my F-250. They were
Ugharger than the stock tires, and my spare was flat anyway, so I asked them to replace the spare with one of my other tires since they were closer to the larger tires I had put on. There was nothing wrong with the old tires, I just wanted bigger tires. Fast forward a bit and I am at the ranch. Pop a tire on a cedar stump and go to put on my spare. Low and behold, the same flat spare was there. I looked at my receipt from Discount and it plainly said on it to replace the spare.uckily this was a Sunday morning of a holiday weekend and Discount was closed. I drove ~5 miles back goths ranch house on the flat and destroyed my rim on the rocks. Call around and the only place I can find open with a tire that size is in San Antonio, 3 hours away. I take one of the ranch trucks, drive to SA, buy a new tire, drive back to the ranch, mount it and drive back to Houston. Call Discount on Monday morning and I am livid. They tell me to come by and they wi take care of it. They reimburse me the cost of the tire I bought from NTB, replace my jacked up rim, and give me 4 brand new tires, and a new spare.

2 - most recent set of tires I bought was a new set of Coopers for my Tahoe. I wanted a less expensive set, which they said were in stock, so I drop off the truck. They call me a little while later and didn't have those but had another set in stock that were more expensive but would charge me the original price, repeat that process again when that set was not stock and I get the Coopers, which were about $40 or more per tire than the original set I wanted, all for the same price I was originally quoted on the first set, plus 10% off for my troubles, and they still got the truck out in the time they told me to begin with.

That's why I always have and always will buy from Discount. The price will always be best because they match anyone, the warranty and the fact they are absolutely everywhere, and the untouchable customer service.

[This message has been edited by Ccolley68 (edited 8/18/2012 3:58p).]
The Wizard of Oz
AG
Rib...
Jdrexgman
AG
Mejj
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.