Houston
Sponsored by

Mcfaddin beach (nude beach)

67,201 Views | 54 Replies | Last: 11 yr ago by newhowdyag2004
plowboy1065
How long do you want to ignore this user?
S
Most of the sunbathers are old and wrinkly, but there is the occasional 50fter.
CATAGBQ04
AG
You will probably be the youngest couple out there...all the old farts will be oogling at her...let that sink in.
GoAgs92
AG
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e6ecLjGn7D4
GoAgs92
AG
finnish ddp

[This message has been edited by GoAgs92 (edited 5/22/2012 10:41a).]
North Mayne
AG
Send any nudes to forrest5955@gmail.com

We have been going to this beach for years but you have to be careful because part of the beach can be a bit trashy. Bill Forrest (goes by "Forrest")is a good guy, have known him for years and he is always out there when we visit. He basically runs security out there and acts as administrator. He would appreciate the pic and can give you a ton of info!

[This message has been edited by North Mayne (edited 5/22/2012 2:22p).]
Al Bula
AG
quote:

We have been going to this beach for years but you have to be careful because part of the beach can be a bit trashy. Bill Forrest (goes by "Forrest")is a good guy, have known him for years and he is always out there when we visit. He basically runs security out there and acts as administrator. He would appreciate the pic and can give you a ton of info!

Seems legit to me!
CATAGBQ04
AG
Does he drive a van?
BBRex
AG
My college roommate said he and his gf at the time went to a nude beach in Texas, but I'm not sure where. He said they were the only people there under 50.
Westicles
AG
quote:

We have been going to this beach for years but you have to be careful because part of the beach can be a bit trashy. Bill Forrest (goes by "Forrest")is a good guy, have known him for years and he is always out there when we visit. He basically runs security out there and acts as administrator. He would appreciate the pic and can give you a ton of info
Red Five
AG
If youre sending out nudes, lemme get my address on that list.

not of you though

[This message has been edited by Red Five (edited 5/22/2012 4:19p).]
Brother Mouzone
AG
North Mayne is the new piss guzzler and pony ****er ala Poop Slapper
Bullmoose
AG
My brother says his wife will go down there to see the "Elephant Man" as he is called.
sts7049
AG
repost wife plz
fulshearAg96
AG
Maintain eye contact
BQDAD08
live near there and have a house on Bolivar Peninsula. The nude beach is between Mcfaddin and High Island. Have to go to High Island and turn back east (left) to get to where the nudies are. Have a lifted jeep or lifted truck to get there as what little is left on the road is nearly gone.
newhowdyag2004
So we went on Sunday and it was nice. First, I'm AMAZED my little Kia Soul was able to go the whole way without getting stuck. There weren't that many people even for the holiday weekend and we found a spot to get naked and relax/walk the beach for shells, etc. The only part the sucked was there was a lot of seaweed and of course the water isn't the best. There were a few passer bys that didn't hide the fact that they were staring at the fiancé, but she didn't care at all. She's a unique/amazing gal.
Brother Mouzone
AG
We need proof.
Brother Mouzone
AG
We need proof.
Ducks4brkfast
AG

[This message has been edited by Ducks4Brkfast (edited 9/10/2013 1:06p).]
BullSprig07
AG
Great Thread!
newhowdyag2004
Reciprocate? I don't want to see your Johnson!
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.