Houston
Sponsored by

Old School Whitey McSkullshirt siting...

8,236 Views | 82 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Ciboag96
Finn Maccumhail
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I forget who posted it but I too think it would be fascinating to learn more about the dewshbag/dewshbaguette culture when they're not in their natural environment.

What, if anything, do they do for a day job? Where do they live? Are their parents ashamed of them? How much is their monthly tanning bill? How much dick did they have to suck to get those $1000s worth of tattoos? Are they living proof that man CAN survive on beer alone?
Ags #1
AG
Very nice
Dr. Doctor
AG
There was an article a while back I read about a chick reporter trying to find the "30K Millionaire", aka typical dallass person.

I would assume that the white skull shirt life is similar to that life.

~egon
Finn Maccumhail
AG
/\
|
|

Was this it? http://www.dallasobserver.com/2007-11-29/news/d****bags-in-the-mist/

Gotta fill in the stars with the real spelling of dewshbag for it to work though.
fig96
AG
That was a fascinating read.
AgDrumma07
AG
Just a question...if I wear Affliction shirts, can I get women like that? Seems worth it to me.
Dr. Doctor
AG
yeah! That's it.
Tom Hagen
AG
Hidden in Diggity's link, it says that the original America's is closing on Aug. 20.
Al Bula
AG
Fantastic thread.
Liquid Wrench

Quote:

PS- I will never step foot in that place. I bet it has a shelf life of a year at most.
Made it all the way to 2014:

http://houston.culturemap.com/news/restaurants-bars/05-23-14-controversial-funeral-home-bar-is-closing-down-last-party-rites-delivered-by-new-mixed-use-development/#slide=0

"Controversial funeral home bar is closing down: Death blow delivered by new mixed-use development"

Clever headline writing.
Boo Weekley
Wonder what this hard bodied centaurita is up to nowadays???

Panama Red
AG
Quote:

centaurita
All the blue stars.
MAS444
AG
Real estate mogul.
Ciboag96
When you're so freakishly fit that your supple bolt ons look outta place.

Though I guess if the doc had gone under the muscle theyda popped like grapes when she was coming outta her drugsleep.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.