Houston
Sponsored by

Sam Houston Race Park - $0.50 beers

1,984 Views | 9 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by redag06
KW02
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG

$0.50 beers is back at SHRP on Fridays from 7-10 pm. Thought everyone should know.
Ferris Wheel Allstar
AG
Nice. Is there live racing right now?
Charles Bronson
They used to have $0.50 beers and hot dogs and occasionally like $8-10 all you can eat crawfish. The people watching was awesome. Also used to give away free passes to Heartbreakers.
Jugstore Cowboy
AG
Was just looking this up when I saw this thread.
Live racing and fitty-cent beer tonight.

http://www.shrp.com/Calendar.html

Never been up there or to a horse race anywhere, so I'm curious to check it out. I'm always looking for a new way to squander my measly income; this may be a new way.
texican08
AG
I'm going tonight...

Going to WT it up!
AZAG08
AG
$.50 beer makes for good times and GREAT people watching. I'm going to try to get out there next friday night
Charles Bronson
i always forget the dog track is just 30 min away. i need to hit it up again soon. lot's of good honest hard working American white trash in attendance.
Fairview
AG
When I was there they just assumed you wanted two at a time. Great people watching. Small cups but still a great deal.

There were three of us last time so we would take turns buying 6 beers at time (2 beers each) plus tip for four bucks. So awesome.
thaed137
AG
Did the groupon for this and got a private suite for like 200 bucks for 20 people. The .50 cent beer and 1.50 wine made it a great time by all.
Texaggie7nine
Old bump I know bit this year they have added Hopa dillo to the $1 beer
7nine
redag06
Pat Green will be there March 31st and they will have .50 beers from 6-9. The .50 beers might make up for him playing his new "music"
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.