Houston
Sponsored by

For you Sugar Landers/FortBenders

2,537 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 14 yr ago by eduag
FtBendTxAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
The Bullpen-The new Sports Bar/Pizza Joint is pretty cool for a Sugar Land type dive. Its located in the Sugar Creek shopping center where Taste of Africa (and I believe Wasabi) once was. As I understand, Happy Hour is all day, and Longneck domestics are 2 bucks all day. They have a decent amount of tv's and a badass back patio/balcony that overlooks the water (prob 100 ft or longer)

Pizza was actually decent for bar food. Going there again tonight for fantasy football draft. Check it out if you havent already. Not that the Ags are on tv or anything.... But still cool

[This message has been edited by FtBendTxAg (edited 9/1/2009 5:04p).]
megs
One of my co-workers has been a few times and only had good things to say about it!
Mustang1
AG
Is it in the same center as the Napa Grille?
ChipFTAC01
AG
I'm trying to think where this would be. Is it in the center that Ninfa's used to be in?
FtBendTxAg
AG
Yes, right down the strip from the Old Ninfas. And Yes it is in the same strip as Napa Grill.

We drafted there last night and pitchers were 5 dollars and wings .25 cents! (Tues Special)

And I was wrong about the 2 dollar beers all day. Its happy hour and after midnight or something. Still have decent prices however and constant specials. They took good care of our party last night. and the wings were great.

[This message has been edited by FtBendTxAg (edited 9/3/2009 4:53a).]
eduag
AG
Has anyone tried it for lunch?
I need a new place to take my clients!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.