Metroplex
Sponsored by

World Cup Watching ?

1,017 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by ShawnTxAg
ShawnTxAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Coming in from out of town this weekend. Does anyone know of any good sports bars near Kay Bailey Convention Center that will be broadcasting early Saturday Morning. TIA
ftworthag02
AG
I found this
https://www.dallasobserver.com/restaurants/where-to-watch-the-world-cup-in-dallas-15285552
drewser95
AG
From that list, the new Londoner location at Mockingbird Station should be a fun spot -- and would be an easy ride to/from the convention center DART rail station on the Red or Blue Lines, if you're comfortable with that (shouldn't be too bad on a Saturday morning).

Blue Line Saturday AM

Or there's plenty of parking in the garage underneath Mockingbird Station.

PatAg
AG
The Peticolas Brewing Company is the official watch party for the main supporting group, and its not too far from there
Don't know anything about the setup or tvs/screens, so it could be bad for actually watching the game but good for the crowd.
walton91
Both of those are good options. I have not been to the new Londoner but when Trinity Hall was in that spot they always had huge crowds for the last WC. Peticolas is a short Uber from downtown and should have a lively crowd. They are huge supporters of FC Dallas and the USMNT. Peticolas is a brewery not a sports bar, so they don't have a kitchen in their Taproom but you can order food for delivery or they will have a food truck/food vendor setup inside
ShawnTxAg
AG
Thanks guys i really appreciate the suggestions. Ill be up bright and early for hair and make up for my 9byr olds cheer comp...... So what better to do than watch USA on the pitch w a cold one!!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.