Howdy Ags,

My name is David Hays 05'. During my college years, I worked at the Fox and Hound so I have little doubt I've met a lot of y'all during $2.00 Pint Night Thursday! That was always a fun shift.

After graduation I moved to Houston and landed on a drilling rig doing directional work for Pathfinder. When my wife and I started having kids I moved into sales, selling downhole tools and then heavy fabrication.

Hays Family and Harris Family

For years, my hunting/fishing buddy and now business partner, Josh Harris, and I have been brainstorming
business ideas. rOks was probably business idea number 312! We got close to pursuing a few over the years while others were born during a porch session and buried immediately the following morning.

rOks is a business that was born during the Rona. Josh and I really started putting the pieces together while building a treehouse for my kids. With extra down time and way too many Teams meetings, our efforts doubled to build a business. We knew silicone whiskey trays were popular and regularly used so we decided that we could make it better.

With rOks you can make 6 different 2"x 2" custom rOks cubes each time you make ice with using the same rOks tray. We have over 100 standard insert designs that easily snap in and out of the bottom of our tray. We can also make custom designs or logos for corporate gifting, weddings or any special occasion. Your company logo or event can be laser etched or printed on the side of tray for advertising as well. We like to say '"1 Tray, Endless Possibilities!"

We launched rOks in December of 2021 out of our good friends and neighbor's garage, Justin and Kit Peltier '05 and '07. Thank you very much Kit and Justin! We have since moved into a warehouse so they can park their cars again.

Business continued to grow and we decided to become an officially licensed collegiate product in June of 2022.
Our products for Texas A&M include a bundle: maroon rOks tray with an ATM logo, 6 white insert designs including 2 ATM, 2 Gig 'Em Thumbs and 2 Texas and custom ATM packaging. The insert designs come in an ATM logo bag (looks/feels like a Crown Royal bag). We also sell sleeves of 3 packs for both the ATM and Gig'Em designs.

AGGIE BUNDLE

rOks is a family business in every sense of the meaning and that is what we are the proudest of. rOks has given us an avenue to support our families while teaching our children the values of hard work, integrity, and commitment to delivering a quality product. From assembling boxes, to fulfilling online sales to packaging large corporate orders, our kids can earn a buck.

We appreciate your support and please let me know if I can help get any questions answered.
David Hays '05
281-705-5375
david@roksusa.com
www.roksusa.com