Metroplex
Sponsored by

Dallas Mavericks Tickets

1,240 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by abroumley
abroumley
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
My grandson is going to be 7 in December and told me he wants tickets to a Dallas Mavericks game for his birthday present.
So I am looking for info on tickets, seats......
Looking at the Friday Dec. 16th game and wondering if the top level is still a good experience, can you see the court at all? Are the ends just about the same since they are a little less expensive?
Any advice, help will be appreciated. He is a great kid so of course I need to make it happen for him

powerbelly
AG
For a kid, the top level is great. The fans up there are usually a great time too.

If it's not a huge price difference I like the platinum level for the best game-watching experience.
abroumley
AG
thank you for the help - I will see what I can find and check the platinum level.
Yesterday
AG
If he's like my 7 year old all that matters is being there and about 4 trips to the concession stand.
BoDog
AG
Yesterday said:

If he's like my 7 year old all that matters is being there and about 4 trips to the concession stand.
and another 4 trips to the bathroom.....
Bunbury
AG
I will say to me there is a big difference between the TOP of the upper level and the lower rows of the upper level. To me it's worth paying 2x as much to be within the first 10 rows of the upper level. Beyond that it does get to feel a bit disappointing and difficult to really engage with the game.
abroumley
AG
thank you all, and appreciate the comment about closer to front on 3rd deck - I was looking at tickets and looked back here before I ordered - glad I did.
Go Mavs.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.