Metroplex
Sponsored by

Need a Plumber

1,196 Views | 12 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Texker
big ben
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Has to be a master in DFW area of course, any recs?
Texker
AG
What general area? I know a good one in Rowlett that does lots of jobs on the side but not sure how far he travels.
hoosier-daddy
not a licensed plumber but I consider myself a master plunger. Perhaps I can help?
YouBet
AG
We use Baker Brothers. You will probably get pros and cons on them on here. I've used them a **** ton because our house is older and has had multiple plumbing issues. I've had good success with them.
MGS
YouBet said:

We use Baker Brothers. You will probably get pros and cons on them on here. I've used them a **** ton because our house is older and has had multiple plumbing issues. I've had good success with them.
If you call Baker Brothers, be sure to ask them about any discounts or coupons available. I've used them a few times and I think I was always able to get like $75 knocked off the final price.
YouBet
AG
MGS said:

YouBet said:

If you call Baker Brothers, be sure to ask them about any discounts or coupons available. I've used them a few times and I think I was always able to get like $75 knocked off the final price.
Yes.
planoaggie123
AG
I like Pelayo Plumbing but its a family company and if you need the work to be done by a Master Plumber you will need to specify and ask for Michael to do the work...

https://pelayoplumbing.com/about-us

big ben
AG
Irving area
fka ftc
Live in FloMo but have used Chris with Solotherma out of Richardson the last few years. He evidently is winding his business down and just got a note from our usual guy, Chuck Vas who is a Responsible Master and has always shot us straight on any repairs. He is out of Denton area but indicates he serves DFW area. I HIGHLY recommend his services.

Cell is 301.404.0529

This is the guy I would call any time but particularly if I had a more complicated plumbing issue.
Texker
AG
big ben said:

Irving area
Call Jeremy. Not an Ag but he'll treat you right. If he doesn't service Irving I'm sure he can refer.[img][/img]
TecRecAg
AG
Curious if we know the same person… lol
BlueMiles
AG
I've used Matthews Plumbing from Irving and would use them again, but I don't know if they are a master. 1 (972) 261-8887.
Texker
AG
TecRecAg said:

Curious if we know the same person… lol
Check my post above yours and see.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.