Howdy Ags!

In honor of A&M playing the Arkansas Razorbacks, Red Pear is doing our part to support the Aggies by encouraging everyone to roast and enjoy some bbq'd porky! Share the lineup for your tailgate or game watching party or your favorite Hog-licious bbq dish and you'll be entered to win a $50 HEB Giftcard !

As a DFW local, I've always attend the game at Jerryworld because it is in my neck of the woods and it means more fans for the Ags with less seats for the Hogs. Unfortunately, I am not able to attend this year given we are celebrating my daughter's first birthday this weekend. But I am doing my part this weekend to channel as much positive energy for the Aggies as possible by swearing off all beef products on Saturday. I'm sure my wife is silently judging me for my all-pork bbq lineup this weekend, but I'm of the mind that the only good hog is a smoked hog!

My personal BBQ lineup for this weekend include Smoked Pork Butt turned into Tex-O-Lina Pulled Pork (my own Texas take on Carolina Pulled Pork), as well as Armadillo Eggs using nothing but Pork Sausage wrapped around Fresh Jalapenos stuffed with Cream Cheese and wrapped in bacon, and of course delicious pork ribs with homemade BBQ sauce from the pork drippings.

Anyone who replies and posts a picture below of their own smoked hog lineup will be entered to win a $50 HEB Giftgard! We will see which team has the real "Pit-Man '' this weekend! We'll select two winners after the Aggies smoke those little Piggies!

Gig 'em,
Luke Lusk '14
Vice President - DFW/ Realtor
(214) 785-1750
Luke@myredpear.com
https://www.myredpear.com/