Happy June, everyone! I think it's about to start feeling like Summer (and not Seattle). It's crazy how much rain we've had. I'm ready for some good hot weather! My family is doing well, girls are enjoying Summer break, and Teresa is great. Next week, we celebrate our 25th anniversary. Best decision I've ever made. In this issue of The Robinson Report I'll cover all the usual subjects, have a random thought, and unveil the latest of "Cody's Rankings"

Real Estate Update
The thing about the current market is that I think it's causing some Sellers to lose out on money. Not a typo! Sellers are making less than they could in many cases. Agents are offering to list at massive discounts, or Sellers are trying to sell by themselves. Sometimes this works great. The problem is that the service provided is normally lacking. Homes will sell if you had a monkey represent you right now. That's how crazy the market is. However, there is still an art to communicating and negotiating in a crazy market. There's no doubt in my mind that there are Sellers that save $10k in commission and feel amazing. The problem is --- what if a great agent could have gotten them $25k, $35k, or $50k more for their home? That $10k savings doesn't look so great. Okay.rant over. Bottom line you all know I'll fight like crazy to maximize returns for every client. I'd love for you to refer anyone you know to me, and I'll treat them like gold!

Aggie Sports
Well, I'm pretty happy with the coaches the Ags have in the big three sports. Jimbo, Buzz and now Schloss leading the baseball team. One thing that's been established over the past few years is that leadership will go out and gun for big time coaches. Time will tell on how the hires work out. Following Aggie football right now is so much fun. I'm a recruiting nerd, and I remember back in the Sumlin days worrying about getting a couple of really big time guys to visit and consider the Ags. Now, Jimbo has amazing players in every week. I spend ZERO time worrying about the recruiting class, because I know it will be among the best in the nationfun to watch. I cannot wait for the season.

Movies
Last weekend, we watched a Netflix animated movie, The Mitchells vs. The Machines. It's about an ordinary family that has to turn super hero to save the world. Pretty solid, and pretty funny. Emily and I have decided that the next scary movie we watch will be A Quiet Place. Neither of us have seen it. The plan is to watch it soon, then go see the sequel at the theater. Kendall and Teresa saw Cruella this week, and they both said it was great.

Television
Still watching House of Cards. Still waiting for Ozark to come back. Not a lot new on the television front. One show my family watches together is Worst Cooks in America. There have been a bunch of seasons. I know from experience that reality tv isn't real, but they produce this show in a way that's really entertaining. We laugh a lot watching it. Very good family show.

Cody's Random Nugget/Thought
This month's random nugget involves digital security. Exciting, right? Okayhere we goYou know when you fill out a form on the internet, and then you have to prove that you're not a robot? You check the box, and then sometimes there's a second step. As an example, it might say "click on all boxes containing a traffic light" or "click all boxes containing a cross walk". The problem is, the photos are so jumbled that I honestly am not sure if I've passed. I feel like I'm taking the freaking SATs again trying to squint and see if there's a traffic light in the background of a city scene. I'm sweating it out, waiting for verification ready for the response of "you are obviously a robot, or an idiot because that wasn't even close". Cracks me up.

Cody's Rankings
Last time, I ranked Cody's Top Ten Favorite Things To Do At (or near) Atlantis! I actually heard from a few of you that are thinking of visiting The Bahamas. Probably so tired of hearing me talk about it that you feel like you need to check it out! I'll tell you this, I don't think you'll be disappointed. This month, I want to honor my wife. You guys are like family to me, and many of you know Teresa. At the very least, you've heard me talk about her a lot.

Because we celebrate 25 years together next week, I present to you, Cody's Top Ten Favorite Things About Teresa!
10 - Teresa is strong, and an independent thinker.

9 - She still laughs at my jokes, even though she's heard most of them a thousand times.

8 - She is generous. If someone needs something, she'll always be there to help.

7 - She loves my family. I have a very close and large family. That can be overwhelming. She loves them and accepts them. I think she talks to my Mom more than I do sometimes!

6 - When I'm sick, there is nothing that makes me feel better than just being around Teresa. She just makes everything better.

5 - Teresa is as smart as she is beautiful. I feel really lucky to have not only a trophy wife, but a wife that is extremely intelligent!

4 - Seems cliche, but she honestly knows what I'm thinking before I say a word. Our wedding song was When You Say Nothing At All. Over the years, it's come true.

3 - Those eyes!!! Not just that they are beautiful and blue, but they way they glimmer when she smiles.

2 - She still likes to hold my hand.

1 - Her dedication. She is dedicated to our marriage. 25 years with me is a long time! Teresa is committed and works to make our marriage great. I was young and dumb when we got married, but I got lucky. She is dedicated to being a great Mom and great role model for our girls as well. She teaches them right from wrong and shows them love every single day. I cannot imagine spending my life with anyone else.

That's it for this month. Let me know if you're curious on the current value of your home. If you know anyone moving to the area, or needing to sell, please introduce me. It means the world to me. As I tell you often, I can only reach my goals with your help! Thanks so much for all you do for me. Until next month

Sincerely,
Cody Robinson
Owner/Broker/Agent
Robinson Team Real Estate, LLC
Cell 972.365.0432
www.MyRobinsonTeam.com