Metroplex
Sponsored by

Patio Recommendations

2,009 Views | 10 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by aggiechick
Hooti Hound Ag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Looking to build a covered fireplace/outdoor kitchen/patio and looking for recommendations on a contractor. We are out in Sunnyvale. Thanks!
aggiechick
We had a great experience with Texas Outdoor Oasis in Wylie. They were receptive, innovative, and budget friendly. Courtney was my PM.
thriller03
AG
Mind sharing what you had done, when, and what it cost roughly? Having them quote some things currently.
aggiechick
Sorry! I missed your question. They demolished our old torn up deck, installed a stamped concrete patio with attached roof, installed fans, lights, and outlets, and a small kitchen with bar (grill, trash can and Refrig) and then finished the leftover yard with grass and sprinklers. There was one thing that didn't go as planned and they fixed it without question. All that cost as much as another quote I received with just the deck and attached roof. I haven't done major projects so I was new at this but it was a pleasant experience.
double aught
AG
aggiechick said:

We had a great experience with Texas Outdoor Oasis in Wylie. They were receptive, innovative, and budget friendly. Courtney was my PM.
20K starting price.
thriller03
AG
Thanks for the feedback. They are quoting our project, which is similar to yours plus a pool (maybe).
thriller03
AG
Is this number from a quote you got? Just a general number?
double aught
AG
On their website
Killin Me Smalls
AG
aggiechick said:

I've been working with Courtney since your recommendation on another thread I started. I give her 2 thumbs up.

She's been awesome to work with. I've iterated on the design a dozen+ times, and she has been responsive and receptive to my changes. Granted, this project is approaching 6 figures, so she is probably giving it a little extra attention.

It's more than I wanted to spend, but I expected it to be expensive.
thriller03
AG
What kind of project are you working on with her? She and Josh came out to quote ours...patio expansion plus pool. Curious what you are working on.
Killin Me Smalls
AG
Everything you see here (minus pool/spa).

Lots of demo of existing patio and fireplace.

aggiechick
I'm glad it's working out! I always get nervous giving recommendations. Would love to see pics when done!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.