Metroplex
Sponsored by

Red Pear Realty has Landed in DFW

1,231 Views | 1 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Red Pear Luke (BCS)
TexAgs Sponsors
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Staff
AG
Howdy Ags!

My name is Luke Lusk '14, and I am thrilled to announce that I will be representing Red Pear Realty in the DFW Metroplex! Here are a few things in my life that I love: my wife, my daughter, my dogs, Aggie Football and Real Estate!

I got my real estate license shortly after graduating from A&M with my Masters in Real Estate. Since then, I've been able to use both my degree and license to experience the real world of real estate while working in the capital markets and mortgage banking side as a commercial real estate professional. That meant long days spent buried deep in the weeds, working hard to help close the deal and deliver a great experience for our institutional clients. Now, I am ready to put those skills to work for folks in Dallas/Fort Worth hoping to buy or sell a home, with the goal of delivering exceptional service and helping you save money!

How does Red Pear Work?

Rebates for Buyers;
Look, we've all been there before. It's a Sunday night and you're watching the Dallas Cowboys hoping they avoid another disappointing game. Meanwhile your wife has spent the entire game next to you on the couch, scrolling through Zillow showing you house after house. Then she finds a house she loves that's just within your budget, so what next? Well, with Red Pear, you can enlist us to help take over and help guide you through the process of closing on that house! The best part of using Red Pear is we only keep 1% of the 3% commission paid, and we refund you the remaining 2%! That is money in YOUR pocket for YOU to choose how it's spent!

Here's a buyer's example with numbers:
You find a home for sale, go see it at the open house, and decide you want to make an offer. Call or email us, and we take over from there. On this house, you agree on a purchase price of $275,000 and the seller offers a 3% commission to buyer's agents.
With Red Pear, you have several options available to you with that 2% ($275,000 x 2% = $5500!) of the commission. You can choose to take it as cash to help cover closing costs, buy down the interest rate or use it as a reduction of the purchase price! Either way, the seller pays this fee so you come out way ahead!

Flat fee for Sellers
It's no secret that demand is hot for homes across the DFW market. With Red Pear, why pay someone full commission for the privilege to list your home on the Internet and plant a sign in your front yard? Instead Red Pear wants YOU to keep YOUR hard earned home equity, so we offer full realty service for just $2,000 regardless of price!

Here's a real life example for sellers with numbers:
Imagine your family is starting to outgrow the 3 bed / 2 bath you bought a few years ago when you were newly married and had no kids. So you decide it's time to sell and move to a bigger house so that your parents no longer have to sleep on that old pullout couch in the living room when they come to visit. Let's say you want to list it for $385,000 because that is what your neighbor down the street just sold their similar house for. With Red Pear, you would pay just $2,000 to sell the house vs the $11,500 you would pay with the traditional 3% commission model. That's significant savings that YOU get to keep! We still highly encourage you to pay buyer's agents 3%, but we don't keep any of this.

We are now offering our Rebate and Flat Fee services to buyers and sellers across the Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex with me as your dedicated full time agent! I am excited to be part of the Red Pear team and would be honored to earn your business, so you can do more of the things you do, instead of paying big commissions!

Gig 'em,
Luke Lusk '14
Vice President - DFW/ Realtor
(214) 785-1750
Luke@myredpear.com
https://www.myredpear.com/

YouBet
AG
I'm interested. Been exploring this flat fee sellers model elsewhere. May reach out soon.
Red Pear Luke (BCS)
Sponsor
AG
YouBet said:

I'm interested. Been exploring this flat fee sellers model elsewhere. May reach out soon.

Well I'd love a chance to earn your business! Happy to help in any way.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.