Metroplex
Sponsored by

Men's primary care physician recs

1,071 Views | 2 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Aggie1944s Kid
GentrysMillTX10
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I'm a 33 yr old with a family history of bad health stuff. Looking to start a conversation with a primary care physician to try to get in front of things. Would prefer Granbury, Weatherford, Cleburne, or southwest Fort Worth. Prefer a younger doctor so I can stick with 1 doctor for a long time.

Thanks in advance
AledoAg86
AG
GentrysMillTX10 said:

I'm a 33 yr old with a family history of bad health stuff. Looking to start a conversation with a primary care physician to try to get in front of things. Would prefer Granbury, Weatherford, Cleburne, or southwest Fort Worth. Prefer a younger doctor so I can stick with 1 doctor for a long time.

Thanks in advance
In Weatherford - Greg Bratton MD

I've used him for 8 years now.
LSB_2002
AG
AledoAg86 said:

GentrysMillTX10 said:

Thanks in advance
In Weatherford - Greg Bratton MD

I've used him for 8 years now.
I second this. Good dude!
Aggie1944s Kid
AG
Dr. Fred Johnson. He's a good Ag but not young. Not a senior citizen but probably close. Been with him for years.
Get ready bal. You're gonna in for a problem.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.