Metroplex
Sponsored by

Interior Design

1,369 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by mernaggie12
mernaggie12
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Has any worked with an anterior designer in the Dallas area that they would recommend? All of our furniture is hand-me-downs and we would like to buy some new stuff when we move. Thanks.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Bob Knights Paper Hands
We've used Baker design in the past and my wife liked them. I thought they did good work as well. https://baker-designgroup.com/

We have used a couple others that my wife wasn't super thrilled with. In all honesty I don't think they did poor jobs,maybe just didn't fit personalities with my wife. Really that's probably the biggest requirement for any of them to be successful,lol.
Garrelli 5000
AG
We didn't use them for furniture/decor, but IBB Design in Frisco does the Huntington model homes. Their designers also work with the home buyers to walk them through the finish selections.

big ben
AG
My wife does this freelance and also does custom artwork. Her email is jordanmelissa79@gmail.com.

Also look her up at msartstudios.com
mernaggie12
AG
We reached out. Thanks for the information.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
big ben
AG
Spoke to the wifey and nothing came thru yet.

You can email me at aggieben08 "at" yahoo and ill pass the message. Thank you.
mernaggie12
AG
Thanks for checking back. I just forwarded the email my wife sent to you.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.