Metroplex
Sponsored by

2021 Dallas Area Bus Charter - Texas A&M Football Games

6,145 Views | 39 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by PlanoAg98
PlanoAg98
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Below are the four (4) home games there will be bus trips for the 2021 football season.

• Saturday 10/02 vs. Mississippi State (Time: 6:00 pm CT)
  • Saturday 10/09 vs. Alabama (Time: 7:00 pm CT)
  • Saturday 10/23 vs. South Carolina Time TBD
  • Saturday 11/06 vs. Auburn Time TBD

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/DABCTAMAE

RSVP Information/Instructions:
  • Seats on the bus are $50/each (round trip).
  • $50 is for the bus seat only and does not include a game ticket.
  • One way trip RSVPs are allowed but also $50/each.
  • RSVPs are made via PayPal to jsmoore76@hotmail.com.
  • When using PayPal, select the "Sending to a friend" (not "Paying for an item or service") option or I will be charged a % of your payment.
  • If you don't use PayPal, you may mail a check payment: Jason Moore, 2212 Old Orchard Court, Plano, TX 75023
  • Specify # seats and which game(s) in RSVP.
  • RSVPs of 4 or more seats/trip will have reserved seats together on the bus.
  • Bus departs Dallas (Mockingbird Station) 6 hours prior to kick off.
  • Bus trip takes 3 hours which allows for 3 hours of tailgating prior to kick off.
  • Bus departs College Station 1 hour after game end regardless of OT (even 7) or weather delays.
  • Minimum of 45 RSVPs required per game 2 weeks prior the game or the bus will be cancelled.
  • If any bus is cancelled, all RSVP money will be returned. FYI A bus has never been cancelled for lack of RSVPs.
  • Once the bus reaches RSVP capacity, a wait list will begin.
  • A $50/seat payment will still have to be made to get on the wait list.
  • Wait list seats will be fulfilled in order they are received.
  • If you are not fulfilled with a seat when on the wait list, your payment will be returned.
  • If you need to cancel your RSVP(s) and your seat is filled from the wait list, your payment will be returned.

Bus Information:
  • Bus Pictures: https://www.primelimo.com/coach-bus-rental-service/
  • 2019 coach bus models
  • Reclining leather seating
  • Lavatory (restroom) equipped
  • Full front and rear air suspension
  • 6 TVs throughout passenger area with multiple video streaming apps such as Netflix, Hulu, and more
  • Wi-Fi hotspot
  • Overhead luggage compartments
  • Individual reading lights
  • Full undercarriage luggage
  • 110v outlets and USB ports on each row
  • Air conditioning/heating
  • In cabin overhead storage for personal items during trip and game
  • Under cabin storage for all your large tailgating items (large coolers, tents, etc.)
  • You can bring any food and/or beverages you want on the bus. Only small coolers will be allowed in cabin. All large coolers must be stored in the under cabin storage.
  • You can bring any tailgating equipment you want but all large items (tables, chairs, tents, etc.) must be stored in the under cabin storage.

Dallas Bus Departure:
  • The bus departs from Mockingbird Station.
  • Park in the northeast part of the Mockingbird Station Park and Ride lot in front of the apartments just across Worcola Street.
  • Parking is free & secure 24x7 but valuables should not be left exposed.
  • The bus arrive approximately 6 hours prior to kick off to allow for boarding.
  • The bus departs promptly at 6 hours prior to kick off.
  • The bus returns to the same spot after the game and trip back to Dallas.
  • For non 11am game departures, we typically arrive an hour before bus departure and do a pre-bus tailgate to meet other bus patrons. This is discussed prior on the TexAgs and Facebook posts.
  • Upon departure, the bus will not stop once it departs Mockingbird Station until it reaches the College Station drops offs.

College Station Bus Arrival/Departure:
  • The bus will arrive in College Station via Highway 21 from Interstate 45.
  • The bus will exit Highway 21 on University Drive heading towards campus.
  • The 1st bus stop will be on University Drive just in front of Northgate.
  • The bus will proceed from Northgate down Wellborn and snake through the West Campus tailgate lots. You can jump off at any corner closest to your desired tailgate area.
  • The 2nd bus stop will be between Olsen Field & Reed Arena in the tailgating area. This is also where the bus will return after the 3rd stop and where we will board after the game or return to Dallas.
  • After dropping off at Reed Arena, the bus will proceed to the TexAgs studio (if requested) and do a final drop off there. Afterwards, it will return to Reed Arena for the entirety of the game.
  • You can come and go to/from the bus pre-game and during the game as necessary. The bus driver will be aboard the bus the entire time.
  • The bus will depart from the Reed Arena spot exactly 1 hour after the end of the game.
  • If the game goes into 7 overtimes, the bus will depart one hour after the game ends after the 7th overtime.
  • If the game is rain delayed for numerous hours and them resumes and completes well into the evening, the bus will depart one hour after the game completes well into the evening.
  • Unless the game is cancelled, the bus will depart one hour after the game ends (4Q 00:00).
  • Upon return, the bus will not stop once it departs College Station until it reaches Mockingbird Station.

Matsui
Cramp00
rare sight to see that many white folk crammed in a bus
PlanoAg98
AG
PlanoAg98
AG
100 days and 4 weeks till the first home conference game bus trip.

PlanoAg98
PlanoAg98
AG
RSVPs update as of 6/22/21 has been posted to the top comment.
PlanoAg98
AG
Only 3 months until the first bus trip. Sign up now!

Saturday 10/02 vs. Mississippi State

Matsui
PlanoAg98
AG
RSVPs update as of 7/15/21 has been posted to the top comment.
PlanoAg98
AG
2 months until the 1st bus trip!
PlanoAg98
PlanoAg98
PlanoAg98
AG
RSVPs update as of 9/2/21 has been posted to the top comment.
PlanoAg98
AG
RSVPs update as of 9/7/21 has been posted to the top comment. The Bama game bus is sold out.
PlanoAg98
AG
As of 9/10, the 10/2 Mississippi State game bus currently sits at only 30 RSVPs. We need 50 RSVPs to cover the bus costs. I have to cancel no less than 1 week prior in order to not lose the deposit. I also need to let those that did RSVP for this bus the time to make alternate travel arrangements. Therefore, I'll be making that cancellation decision on Monday 9/20 after the New Mexico State game weekend. If cancelled, all RSVP payments for that game bus will be returned at that time. If you have been contemplating on going to this game and on this bus, please ensure you make your RSVP payment by Monday 9/20. Thanks & Gig 'em!

PlanoAg98
AG
RSVPs update as of 9/15/21 has been posted to the top comment.

There are currently only 34 RSVPs for the 10/2/21 Mississippi State game bus. We need 50 RSVPs prior to Monday 9/20/21 or this game bus will be cancelled.
PlanoAg98
AG
The 10/2 Mississippi State game bus is a GO!

We ended up with only 37 RSVPs to date for the 10/2 Mississippi State game bus. I've decided to go ahead with this bus trip regardless. Many people that have already RSVP stated that they are willing to buy an extra seat or pitch in more money to help cover the cost of the bus. I'll continue to accept RSVPs through the game day. Once on the bus, I'll let passengers know the shortage of money to cover the bus (if any) and allow them to donate as they see fit. It's been 22 months since our last bus trip so I could use a non-capacity bus to help me get back into the groove of managing the trip. The game time has been set for either 5pm or 6pm, so the detailed itinerary (and more info) will come out this weekend after the game time is decided. As a rule of thumb, the bus always departs 6 hours prior to the game kickoff. See y'all on 10/2 for the 1st bus trip of this season!
PlanoAg98
AG
Below are the current 44 RSVPs for the 10/2 Mississippi State game bus trip.

PlanoAg98
AG
Only 7 seats remain for the 10/2/2021 Mississippi State game bus.

The kick off time for the game has been set for 10/2/2021 6:00 pm CT. The itinerary for this trip is below.

11:30 am: Bus arrives Dallas (Mockingbird Station) & passengers board bus
12:00 pm (noon): Bus departs Dallas (Mockingbird Station)
03:00 pm: Bus arrives in College Station
06:00 pm Kick off
10:00 pm Game ends
11:00 pm Bus departs College Station
02:00 am Bus arrives Dallas (Mockingbird Station)
Craigy
If anybody wants my 2 Alabama reservations I will make them available.
PlanoAg98
AG
I've updated the bus RSVP list at the top of this post.

Please validate your RSVPs.

Waitlist RSVPs are not on the list. However, I email the individual if they are bumped up from the wait list to a reserved seat.

There are 3 seats left on the 10/2 Mississippi State game bus.
PlanoAg98
AG
The 10/2 Mississippi State game bus is now full. An email with further information has been sent to all RSVPs to the email addresses that the RSVP(s) were paid from (PayPal/Venmo). There is currently no waitlist & waitlist RSVPs will still be accepted.

jograki
AG
You're doing a great job! So nice that it all worked out for the Miss State bus.
PlanoAg98
AG
Below are the current 55 RSVPs (of 56 available seats) for the 10/9/21 Bama game bus. Those 4 in yellow are cancellations. There is no wait list so there are currently 5 seats available on this bus.

Game Day Itinerary
12:30 pm: Bus arrives Dallas (Mockingbird Station) & passengers board bus
01:00 pm: Bus departs Dallas (Mockingbird Station)
04:00 pm: Bus arrives in College Station
07:00 pm Kick off
11:00 pm Game ends
12:00 am Bus departs College Station
03:00 am Bus arrives Dallas (Mockingbird Station)

Shaggie 05
AG
Never mind, just read the actual post, so I'll send PayPal money and fill 2 of the spots.

Is there a waitlist already formed for this game? I can put in for 2 through PayPal if there isn't already a list of people waiting, but can save time with the money transferring if there is.
PlanoAg98
AG
Quote:

Never mind, just read the actual post, so I'll send PayPal money and fill 2 of the spots.

Is there a waitlist already formed for this game? I can put in for 2 through PayPal if there isn't already a list of people waiting, but can save time with the money transferring if there is.
Shaggie 05 - Sent you are message via PayPal.
PlanoAg98
AG
Below is the final 56 person roster for the Bama game bus this weekend.

PlanoAg98
AG
Below are the 40 RSVPs I currently have for the 10/22 South Carolina game bus. Kick off is 6:30 pm so it will be another late night. We need 8 more PAID RSVPs (48 total) by this Wednesday to make this bus a go. I'll need to cancel on Wednesday if we don't have enough RSVPs.

bagger05
AG
I'm in for two. Did you get the dollar I sent you on PayPal? Just want to make sure it's going to the right person before I sent the full amount.
PlanoAg98
AG
Quote:

I'm in for two. Did you get the dollar I sent you on PayPal? Just want to make sure it's going to the right person before I sent the full amount.
I got the $1 via PayPal.
PlanoAg98
AG
The 10/23/21 South Carolina game bus is a go. Below are the current 51 RSVPs.

PlanoAg98
AG
The 10/23 South Carolina game bus is now full. There are 2 RSVPs wanting to sell. These 2 seats will go to the 1st 2 paid RSVPs for the waitlist. After that, the waitlist will continue with paid RSVPs. Below is the game day itinerary and the current list of 56 RVSPs. Please let me know if there are any issues with your RVSPs on this list.

• 12:00 pm: Bus arrives Dallas (Mockingbird Station - see map for bus/parking location) & passengers board bus
  • 12:30 pm: Bus departs Dallas (Mockingbird Station)
  • 03:30 pm: Bus arrives in College Station (see map for 4 drop off locations)
  • 06:30 pm Kick off
  • 10:30 pm Game ends
  • 11:30 pm Bus departs College Station (Reed Arena - see map for single departure location)
  • 02:30 am Bus arrives Dallas (Mockingbird Station)

PlanoAg98
AG
10/23/2021 South Carolina Game Bus - RSVPs & Itinerary

• 12:00 pm: Bus arrives Dallas (Mockingbird Station - see map for bus/parking location) & passengers board bus
  • 12:30 pm: Bus departs Dallas (Mockingbird Station)
  • 03:30 pm: Bus arrives in College Station (see map for 4 drop off locations)
  • 06:30 pm Kick off
  • 10:30 pm Game ends
  • 11:30 pm Bus departs College Station (Reed Arena - see map for single departure location)
  • 02:30 am Bus arrives Dallas (Mockingbird Station)

leoj
AG
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.