Metroplex
Sponsored by

Ethanol free fuel in Arlington

1,806 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Ark03
CapCityAg89
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Anyone know a place for marine (ethanol free) fuel in Arlington? I hate putting corn oil in my mower.
Cramp00
You could drive to bucee's in denton, but that hardly seems worth it.
mosdefn14
AG
Not Arlington, but if that big of a deal to you...Walmart in Hudson Oaks. Granbury Marina.

I go through gas fast enough in the mower for it not to matter...Mid grade or premium with Stabil. Run the mower out when storing, any gas left in the can after a couple of weeks gets dumped in the truck.

I fill up a couple of 5gal cans anytime I'm near Weatherford, Granbury, or a Buccee's for on-hand/generator/4 wheelers.
agchino
AG
There is a VP racing fuels at 360 and mayfield, I believe
wbt5845
AG
For as small as my yard is, I just get the Trufuel at Lowes. You're not supposed to let fuel sit for more than 30 days anyway, and I don't even use a gallon in 30 days. It's a little pricier that way, but it's convenient.
PuryearFratDaddy
AG
Used to go to Doc's near Lake Tawakoni when lived in Dallas about every 2-4yrs and get 50 gallons.
Love to hear experts otherwise, No ethanol I understand lasts 4-5yrs or 2 years mixed (lot longer than 30days)...or have never had a problem in 15yrs after stopped using ethanol with small equipment at least. Never gummed/gelled/dried out lines/etc or used stabil.
nai06
AG
you could try the Lynn Creek Marina at Joe Pool Lake
Ark03
AG
https://www.pure-gas.org/
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.