Metroplex
Sponsored by

Granite countertop contractor?

822 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by HomeFinderCody
blynch2005
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Looking to replace a 10' by 4' counter in my bathroom. House is in Carrollton. Anyone know any contractors they would recommend?
Bob Knights Paper Hands
I don't have a contractor rec for you, but we bought some counter tops at HDS Stoneworks and I'd recommend looking at what granite options they have. We bought something from them years ago and really liked the selection and price.
Texas Ag Mom
I used Juan at Granite Zone in Lewisville a few years ago. He did my bath reno w/quartz tops. Since then my son & my mom have used him for their kitchen renos. I am going to use him again soon for my kitchen.
txag2008
AG
Tomas Hermensa said:

I don't have a contractor rec for you, but we bought some counter tops at HDS Stoneworks and I'd recommend looking at what granite options they have. We bought something from them years ago and really liked the selection and price.

I actually just used them last month. Price was good, but that's where it stops.

I found out that the guy who had run the company's for yrs has passed away and now it's apparently his wife trying to run things. Bad scheduling/communication/etc. Wouldn't recommend.
Bob Knights Paper Hands
Well that's too bad on both fronts. It was 10 or more years ago when we redid counter tops and they were great. Thanks for letting me know, I'll stop mentioning them.
mosdefn14
AG
Not Carrolton, but we used Simon with Set in Stone in Arlington last year for quartz. Fair pricing, easy to work with.
agchino
AG
We've used Platinum Granite in Grapevine. He has a good collection of remnants if you don't want to buy a whole slab.
chick79
AG
Heritage Stonecraft in Richardson/Garland. On Belt Line just east of Jupiter. They did our kitchen and bath remodels. We looked at a ton of places for granite countertops and finally settled on them. Good selection and prices.
txag2008
AG
FYI. It might be tough for you to find a remnant for a piece that large. Most slabs are ~120"ish x 75"ish.
HomeFinderCody
Sponsor
AG
blynch2005 said:

Looking to replace a 10' by 4' counter in my bathroom. House is in Carrollton. Anyone know any contractors they would recommend?
Just texted you a contact.
Sponsor Message: Need real estate help in North Texas? Click Here to Save $500
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.