Metroplex
Sponsored by

Fence Installer Recommendations for Midcities

486 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by wbt5845
wbt5845
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Mentioned on another thread - anyone in the Midcities have a fence guy you can recommend? I was floored by a recent estimate I got and feel obliged to get some additional quotes.

Have metal poles and just looking to replace old pine fence with cedar.
agcrock2005
AG
wbt5845 said:

Mentioned on another thread - anyone in the Midcities have a fence guy you can recommend? I was floored by a recent estimate I got and feel obliged to get some additional quotes.

Have metal poles and just looking to replace old pine fence with cedar.

Until last year we lived in Hurst and I had a new fence put up in 2019 by guy. He did great job. We saved a couple grand compared to his competitors. Don't remember the name of his company but his contact information is below. We even had a 14' gate put in for my RV and it needed adjusting a couple times due to settling and he would always come out and do it for free.

Jonathan
682-564-2169
Diamond Dogs
S
I build fence as one of my business lines and honestly with the price of wood right now i actually tell people to wait if they can. That being said I'd be happy to come out and give you an estimate.

exelservices12 at gmail
Rice and Fries
You're paying absolutely crazy high prices with the demand right now. I tried to bargain with a few quotes last October and the guys wouldn't budge because the material costs are what's pushing it.
Moe Jzyslak
AG
Yep. Had someone come out about 2 weeks ago for a quote. Said same time last year would've probably been about $3,000 less. Told me to just wait it out and see since it's not an urgent need.
wbt5845
AG
So I called several companies and got similar quotes. Then contacted a guy referred by a friend - he came in at $22 / linear foot.

I told him "that's a very fair price". His reply was "I live right around the corner and like to keep our part of town looking good."
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.