Cody sends a monthly article to all his clients, and wanted to share on TexAgs as well. It's a little bit about Real Estate, and a lot about random stuff. Here's the April edition!

Happy April, everyone! What a great time of year. The weather is PERFECT, baseball season is underway, and the kids can see the finish line for the school year. I hope you are all well.

I'm staying very busy (thanks to you!) with work, and I'm in the middle of a project on the back porch I have the Big Green Egg out there, which is great. I've also had a gas grill for years, but I'm in the process of reworking the stone work and replacing the grill with a griddle. I cannot wait! Should be done in a week. In this issue of The Robinson Report I'll cover all the usual subjects, have a random thought, and unveil the latest of "Cody's Rankings"

Real Estate Update
I've been in this business 15 years. I have never seen a Seller's Market like this one. I have a client or two considering selling to take advantage of the craziness, and then leasing for a bit as they ponder the next step. If you're considering Selling, give me a call/text/email. You might be surprised by what we could get for your home. You should be getting your Notice of Proposed Value from your appraisal district over the next couple of weeks. As you get those, feel free to reach out to me with questions. Remember, you want to keep that value as low as possible. It has NOTHING to do with the actual market value of your home so there's no benefit in letting that number creep up.

Aggie Sports
Spring Football has begun and it's going to be interesting watching the young quarterbacks fight it out for the Aggie starting position. Seems like Haynes King has the inside track, but time will tell. It's always scary with an unknown at that position, but I've come to trust in Jimbo. Baseball season is going as I expected.which means we'll be welcoming a new head coach next season.

Movies
I haven't been back to the theater since last month's update. I am interested in a movie that just came out. Nobody stars Bob Odenkirk (Breaking Bad, Better Call Saul) and looks entertaining. He's a big part of two of my favorite TV shows, so I need to give it a chance.

Television
Last month, I told you Ozark was back. I had bad info. I know it's close, but they still haven't given a release date. I'm ready! Teresa and I finished The Americans a couple of weeks ago. It's a very good series. Not spectacular, but very good. We've now started House of Cards. I'm intrigued by it, and sticking with it for now. Any other shows we MUST add to the list? Let me know.

Cody's Random Nugget/Thought
Most of you know I referee basketball in my spare time (spare time???). Because of that, this month's random thought might surprise you. I love the NCAA Tourney. Very exciting, great opportunity to see lots of good games in a condensed time period, etc. But the BEST thing about the tournament this year for me was the fact that Geico brought back the Dikembe Mutombo commercial. It is GOLD. I seriously crack up every time it airs.the swatting of the cereal is the best. If you have no idea what I'm talking about, Google it.

Cody's Rankings
Last time, I ranked Cody's Top Ten Saddest Country Songs. Man, did I catch some grief about that list! Yes, He Stopped Loving Her Today was the best song on the list but it wasn't the saddest to merit such a great song, it actually makes me happy. Okay, moving on...I mentioned my excitement about the new griddle earlier. Because of that, I present to you, Cody's Top Ten Foods To Cook On A Griddle. Here we go!

10 - Quesadillas I'm gonna grill some up in honor of Napoleon Dynamite!

9 - Fajitias These are always good on the grill, and I think they will be extra juicy on the griddle.

8 - Salmon Salmon should be amazing (probably a lot of seafood for that matter).

7 - Pancakes I really want to master this. My Grandma made the best pancakes, and I've never loved ones when I've made them. I'm hoping the griddle changes that.

6 - Potato Cakes Hash browns could fall into this category, but I'm talking potato cakes like my Mom makes in a skillet.

5 - Grilled Ham/Bacon/Cheese Sandwich with lots of buttercan you tell I'm excited about this griddle?

4 - Smashburgers I think my daughters are going to love these.

3 - Bacon and Eggs Bacon makes another appearancenot surprisingly.

2 - Philly Cheesesteak Is going to be awesome with grilled onions/mushrooms/bun!

1 - Hibachi Dinner You want the onion volcano? I'll have it! Looking for a pile of rice with a heartbeat? Yep. I CANNOT WAIT to make some fried rice with steak, shrimp, and chicken and those grilled veggies. Maybe I'll even flip a shrimp tail into my hat!

That's it for this month. Let me know if you're curious on the current value of your home. If you know anyone moving to the area, or needing to sell, please introduce me. It means the world to me. I can only reach my goals with your help, and I've set lofty goals this year! Thanks so much for all you do for me. Until next month

Cody Robinson
Owner/Broker/Agent
Robinson Team Real Estate, LLC
Cell 972.365.0432
www.MyRobinsonTeam.com