Metroplex
Sponsored by

NEW: Pentair 3HP VSF 011056 Pump and CCP520 Cartridge Filter Available

649 Views | 2 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by FarmerAg01
FarmerAg01
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I am a custom home/pool builder in the NE Dallas area and have the following Pentair Equipment available. I purchased some equipment to repair the damaged equipment for my customers during the freeze before there was a shortage and have the following available after our repairs.

2ea 011056 3HP Pentair VSF Pump - $1,560 each
1ea 160332 Pentair 520sqft Clean & Clear Cartridge Filter Assy - $1,360 each

If you know someone in the McKinney, TX area that is looking for some OEM, new in package equipment, let me know.

I will keep for two additional weeks, then return to my wholesale distributor. Just giving Aggies a chance to obtain some equipment if they need it.

Thanks,
Roy
(903) 274-6022
roy@tracyscustomhomes.com
riz
AG
Sorry to hijack your post since I don't need the equipment, but curious if you can recommend someone in the area to reapply the pebble tec type finish in my hot tub and possibly the whole pool. Sustained some damage from the ice storm and need to get it redone. Thanks.
FarmerAg01
AG
Absolutely. I recommend Atlantis Pool Plastering. That is who we use.

I will PM you my sales rep.

FarmerAg01
AG
Sorry, I couldn't PM you. If you want to send me an email to roy@tracyscustomhomes.com, I will give you my sales rep's contact info.

Roy
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.