Metroplex
Sponsored by

95.9 The Ranch - Justin Frazell

13,339 Views | 48 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by LSB_2002
Ag CPA
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Besides the old Kidd Kraddick show (is it still going?) I can't think of another morning show in DFW that people would consciously tune in for (not including talk shows like the Musers).
sburg2007
I guess I should clarify. I listen to the ticket at times too. I listen knowing it is talking heads, but a "Texas Country Music" station I would think people would want to listen to music.
agcrock2005
AG
sburg2007 said:

I guess I should clarify. I listen to the ticket at times too. I listen knowing it is talking heads, but a "Texas Country Music" station I would think people would want to listen to music.
They luckily don't talk too much. I listen while they're playing music and then change station when they're talking which is only for a few minutes at a time. It's mostly music in the mornings, at least when I'm driving.
aledo57
AG
I used to listen to Dorsey and the Gang in my parents car when I was a kid. I dunno know that they were any good, but any time I heard Hawkeye or Terry Dorsey before he retired, I'd listen. Probably for sentimental reasons, but it got me listening...
dcAg
I wondered if she looked like a sheep?
Ag CPA
AG
I wish Cumulus could find a way to get Hawkeye and Michelle moved over to the Ticket.
GigEmAgs14
AG
Ag CPA said:

I wish Cumulus could find a way to get Hawkeye and Michelle moved over to the Ticket.

This would be amazing
Bob Knights Paper Hands
Update to the original story

Quote:

A Tarrant County grand jury has indicted a former North Texas radio host in connection with a reported sexual assault at a holiday party at his home.

Jurors returned the indictment Tuesday against Justin Frazell, 48, of Mansfield for aggravated sexual assault.
Ag CPA
AG
Tuned in to the Ranch this morning for what has probably been awhile, I guess both of the guys that replaced Justin are now gone and there is some new guy named Tony with Heather?

Most of my Ranch listening is on the weekends these days but it is interesting to see how things have shaken out the past couple of years.
mAgnoliAg
AG
Ag CPA said:

Tuned in to the Ranch this morning for what has probably been awhile, I guess both of the guys that replaced Justin are now gone and there is some new guy named Tony with Heather?

Most of my Ranch listening is on the weekends these days but it is interesting to see how things have shaken out the past couple of years.

Yes one of the guys was gone pretty quick and then it was Keith and heather. I'm not sure they ever said what happened to Keith. I still don't know
Aries
I wish they would have brought Jeremy back to the morning show. He is at Hank now in the evening slot.

The new guy isnt bad. I like Heather a lot glad they got rid of the other ding dongs.
GentrysMillTX10
AG
Tony isn't bad and getting better.

I heard Keith went back to Corsicana.

I think the second frazell trial was in the news recently

https://www.dallasnews.com/news/courts/2022/06/02/former-north-texas-radio-host-pleads-no-contest-to-sex-crime-charge-in-denton-county/
Ag CPA
AG
Community service...

Should have made him spend a week at Mansfield (the jail, not his house).
LSB_2002
AG
GentrysMillTX10 said:

Tony isn't bad and getting better.

I heard Keith went back to Corsicana.

I think the second frazell trial was in the news recently

https://www.dallasnews.com/news/courts/2022/06/02/former-north-texas-radio-host-pleads-no-contest-to-sex-crime-charge-in-denton-county/
I'd bash that dudes head in.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.