Metroplex
Sponsored by

95.9 The Ranch - Justin Frazell

13,333 Views | 48 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by LSB_2002
agcraigb
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Anyone listen to the ranch and seen this story?

https://www.wfaa.com/article/news/crime/former-radio-host-959-the-ranch-arrested-sexual-assault-charge-justin-frazell/287-38fa156b-5a62-4840-bb30-549581e83163
Chewy
AG
Dang. Doesn't look good for keeping it between the lines. Or as Mike Rhyner liked to mock Frazzel, "Keep it out of the ditches, *****es."

How is The Ranch these days? I used to listen religiously on my app up until about 5 years ago when they did a slight format change and started doing a lot more non Texas Country stuff.
agcrock2005
AG
Wow. That's sad to hear. I listen to The Ranch a lot and liked him. Seemed like a good person too.
Quote:

How is The Ranch these days? I used to listen religiously on my app up until about 5 years ago when they did a slight format change and started doing a lot more non Texas Country stuff.
I think it's great, or at least way better than all the Nashville crap out there on the other two stations. There's some really good up-and-coming talent that they play a lot of. They also seem to be playing a lot of random stuff too now that's not that country, but it's also not on the air anywhere else. For the most part it's still good IMO.
LSB_2002
AG
Sad situation. Ol Justin is in a lot of doodoo!
SuzyQ06
Have y'all read the news report? Holy ****; if that's true, its not the first time it happened.
TxAG#2011
What a total creep. Lock him away
TexAggee05
AG
Holy *****! I've liked him since his traffic days on the Wolf. I have a few friends who are close to him and his wife, they've never had anything remotely bad to say about him.
Matsui
agcrock2005
AG
Same. Weird deal. Wife posting pics of them together well after NYE so she appears to have his back Hoping it is BS but who knows.

Edit. Def wrong emoji.
mAgnoliAg
AG
Wow I was wondering where he was yesterday on my drive into work
cr06gis
AG
Wow. Never would've suspected him to pull **** like this.
JB
AG
Damn. Awful if true.
MW13
AG
cr06gis said:

Wow. Never would've suspected him to pull **** like this.

And on the other side of this, I can't say I'm all that surprised. Maybe not to this degree but finding out he's a POS isn't that shocking to me.
agcraigb
AG
Looking back on his candy man bit on Fridays is so much more creepy now. Not that it wasn't creepy and cringeworthy before.
mAgnoliAg
AG
What happens now when I tell nations pure that Justin sent me?
TSUAggie
Dude always seemed a little off to me. I love the ranch, but ever since Justin frazell replaced Heywood(Hugh Savage) in the morning program, I stopped listening to that station until it was after 10:00am. Couldn't stand his voice and his aww shucks, I'm just a good ol country boy thing. It's like he was trying way too hard to seem like a nice guy. I'm shocked by details provided I've read in the news, but it doesn't surprise me he's a POS.
Ag CPA
AG
Man this is a crazy story, how is it just now coming out? The Ranch had to have known something before the forensic results came back.

I guess Pat Green is going to have to find someone else to hang out with in the mornings. See ya down the road!
jsdaltxag
Was reading more about this. His daughter is 16 so likely the victim is also around the same age. Very sad situation.
Ptery83
Bob Knights Paper Hands
Seems like he's hosed regardless of what actually happened if she's a minor and they have his dna on her?

If that story she told is true, he's going away for a long, long time and prison won't be fun.

On a related note, this is a good reminder to teach your daughters how and that it's okay to fight back if someone is doing something they don't feel comfortable about. Hopefully that interruption by the other child happened before anything completely life scarring for her. Just really sad a young lady would have to go through any of that. Pisses me right off.
JB
AG
His daughter has to deal with all this too. Can't imagine

Looks like he was arrested again last week for another incident back in December.
Ag CPA
AG

Chewy
AG
I heard The Ranch officially fired him after the second arrest. I assumed he was never going back on air but guess it's pretty official now.

Seems like the only people that will be seeing him down the road either live or work behind bars.
jsdaltxag
Not sure how he will do on the pen. He did it to himself though.
Ag CPA
AG
The new morning show, the "Morning Fiasco", is almost unlistenable.
CashinOut
AG
I liked Heather by herself. The two guys they brought in are awful!!
mAgnoliAg
AG
Yeah they're terrible
sburg2007
It was pretty great when there was no morning show at all and they just played music for a few days.
Ptery83
Been pretty quiet. Anybody heard anything new on this?
agcrock2005
AG
Ptery83 said:

Been pretty quiet. Anybody heard anything new on this?
I was thinking the same thing this morning when I was listening to those two new goofballs jabbering. One sounds like he's drunk and other one like he got a bee sting on his tongue and it's swollen.
sburg2007
They are awful.
Ag CPA
AG
Briefly tuned in yesterday morning, guess the Morning Fiasco broke up?
mAgnoliAg
AG
Ag CPA said:

Briefly tuned in yesterday morning, guess the Morning Fiasco broke up?

Yeah I think one of the 2 guys got canned or left
sburg2007
Do people actually tune into radio drive time to hear this instead of music? I personally just don't care about the dumb things they talk about. Am I in the minority?
Robert C. Christian
AG
sburg2007 said:

Do people actually tune into radio drive time to hear this instead of music? I personally just don't care about the dumb things they talk about. Am I in the minority?
There is a huge thread in this forum discussing The Ticket, so yes.
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.