Metroplex
Sponsored by

In need of Roofer in Richardson area as well as ductwork for microwave vent hood

1,100 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by fav13andac1)c
fav13andac1)c
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Hello,

I'm looking to get a couple of quotes for a vent cover installation in my roof, as well as a microwave installation, including ductwork to said vent cover.

Any recommendations for both projects? Thanks in advance!
culdeus
AG
Ductwork for a microwave? That's a new one. Explain.
aezmvp
culdeus said:

I'm guessing an over range with a vent but those are generally built in to the microwave right?
fav13andac1)c
AG
aezmvp said:

culdeus said:

I'm guessing an over range with a vent but those are generally built in to the microwave right?
The over the range microwave has a motor that can either be pointed to recirculate, which basically does nothing, OR, it can be vented through ductwork run to vent outside the house. Mine doesn't have any ductwork done currently.
BrianDemarais
AG
I work in Insurance and deal with tons of clients having roof claims. I have a really good roofer I recommend.
Tommy Tynes (469) 951-2229
fav13andac1)c
AG
Hi Brian, thanks a bunch. I will shoot Tommy a message. Is it okay if I mention you as a referral?
BrianDemarais
AG
Sure thing!
aezmvp
When you get a quote shoot me an email at jt murrey 81 at gmail. I work for a building supply company doing pricing and might be able to help you with info to negotiate the price down some if you care to.
fav13andac1)c
AG
BrianDemarais said:

Sure thing!
Had a very positive experience using Tommy Tynes for the roof vent installation. I wouldn't hesitate to use his company again in the future. Thanks again for the rec.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.