Metroplex
Sponsored by

FREE Movie Tickets at Studio Movie Grill

1,457 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Matsui
OldAg92
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
GIFT of free movies to start the new year. No gimmicks, no strings, just a simple coupon code to use at checkout for tickets to any Studio Movie Grill. See below.

While some people may be secluded and unable to get together for health or financial reasons , I am sharing the gift of movies with my Facebook group.

When ordering tickets on our Studio Movie Grill website, please use the following promo code to enjoy free tickets up to Feb. 3rd. 2021.

Feel free to share with all your friends and family.

Promo code: SaveYourCinema
The code is good up to 4 tickets at a time and can be used again to meet size of party.
There are no restrictions on date and time.

Enjoy!

See you at the movies!!!
jograki
AG
Thanks for sharing!
Matsui
dragons06
AG
Thank you!
CapCityAg89
AG
In colleyville? You looked closed. Still open (I hope)?
OldAg92
AG
Colleyville location has not reopened yet
sburg2007
I miss going to SMG so much. The wife and I went to the Plano location all the time when it opened. Each star was since The Force Awakens I saw atleast twice at that location. Then we had kids and moved to Burleson. No more movies and no more SMG. I was ecstatic when I saw the Chisholm Trail location going in then the pandemic hit. I've taken my 4 year old to our premiere cinema because they have showings weekday afternoons. I can't wait to get back to normal showings and getting that great smg experience.
Matsui
AG
Just booked free tickets to "The Little Things"

Thanks!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.