Metroplex
Sponsored by

Tarrant County - Covid Vax List

11,093 Views | 99 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Hincemm
culdeus
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
https://tcph.quickbase.com/db/bq3q4uet8

Sign up process is quick, they send you a 2FA text the next day. No idea how quick they will schedule you.
DannyDuberstein
AG
I do not understand why all counties are not doing it this way. Set up some massive centers, an easy signup process, and push big numbers thru efficiently. This "here's a list, call and pray" is ridiculous.
Cramp00
fc2112
I signed up yesterday AM. Got confirmation e-mail this afternoon. Awaiting scheduling.
Hincemm
AG
this site does not seem legit...but i admittedly still have my 2020 lenses on,
Cramp00
http://access.tarrantcounty.com/en/public-health/disease-control---prevention/COVID-19/COVID-19-Vaccine.html
Hincemm
Matsui
TPS Reports
AG
Paging Collin County!
culdeus
AG
I registered from dalas co. If they schedule will just drive over.
Aries
My work is on the list of places that received the vaccine & the news gave the impression that anyone can call us & get it. Buuuut we only got 100 & per the health department, that was for employees only. So we got slammed with calls from people that aren't even our patients to come & get it. It's been a nightmare.
DannyDuberstein
AG
Yeah, I imagine this is happening all over, and I pity the folks taking those calls. The state and counties had 9 months to assemble a plan, which the end result is basically a list of phone numbers that may have 50 doses or 500 doses or 5000 doses which in most cases are already accounted for. Pathetic
TPS Reports
AG
culdeus said:

Was thinking for doing this myself. For what it's worth (maybe nothing) one of the local newscasts said you must be a resident of the county. I doubt they built their website to do that can of validation so to your point, if they deny you it is most likely to be at the time of processing your request. But it would suck to get an appointment, wait in line and then get ejected at the front of the line if they are checking addresses. Good luck.
culdeus
AG
McKinney Ag said:

culdeus said:

Was thinking for doing this myself. For what it's worth (maybe nothing) one of the local newscasts said you must be a resident of the county. I doubt they built their website to do that can of validation so to your point, if they deny you it is most likely to be at the time of processing your request. But it would suck to get an appointment, wait in line and then get ejected at the front of the line if they are checking addresses. Good luck.

Yeah I used my own DL address. Not trying to hide anything.
Aries
Had to take a survey yesterday & the first question was "can your facility administer 1000-2000 vaccines in one day?"

I just want to shoot myself at this point.
Cramp00
45 yo m coworker with high bp registered early last week and got his shot yesterday
fwheightsboy
AG
I registered last week and got my shot yesterday (Tuesday). Took about an hour at the place.
fc2112
fc2112 said:

I signed up yesterday AM. Got confirmation e-mail this afternoon. Awaiting scheduling.

well, I never heard back. guess I'm gonna die
fwheightsboy
AG
The instructions for Tarrant County are not clear. There are several days between the 3 steps, but they don't tell you that. Also there is a save button, not one that says submit. Use the save bottom. You will get a response that your are eligible or not. If eligible, you will receive instructions. I was not sure if I had done things correctly. Took about 10 days before I got an email this last Tuesday saying to come on down. My appointment was for 1 pm but I went at 10. Short line. Was headed back home by 11. No problems so far.
culdeus
AG
Tarrant called me for my wife's 1st shot today, she already had her 1st so turning it loose. They also called my MIL.
SuzyQ06
I signed up 12 days ago and no call so far. I got the confirmation email.

A friend of mine and his wife signed up after me and have already gotten their first doses. Hm....
Old Tom Morris
Interesting. Are you all in Tarrant Co?
Cramp00
I signed up on Jan 1 and no call
Old Tom Morris
My dad signed up Dec 31 and just got word he has an appointment tomorrow at a THR Clinic in Bedford. So if you signed up Jan 1, hopefully it won't be too much longer.

Keep a close eye on your email. He got a call last week that THR would he contacting him within a week, but the appointment notification today was simply an email asking him to set up a THR patient portal account. Once that was done, you could see he had an appointment for tomorrow
TPS Reports
AG
I signed up with Tarrant on 1/3 and just got my appointment notice today, scheduled for 1/22 in Arlington. I live in Colin County and registered as such but not getting my hopes up until the needle is in my arm. From what I have seen, they are not turning anyone away if they are Texas residents.
Old Tom Morris
The tarrant county THR Clinic process was good and easy for my dad. Checked in from the car (he was 30 min early), waited in the parking lot to be called in for 15 minutes, then got the shot and back out after the reaction wait. Grand total time about 40 minutes. And already scheduled #2 with their app
Proposition Joe
Has anyone had any luck being able to contact THR? My mother registered 12/31 (or whenever it opened), got a text and email last on 01/14 saying she should get appointment info by Thursday 01/21 (yesterday). Yesterday came and went and she received nothing via text or email. Contacted the city but the city said once it goes to THR that they no longer handle it, gave the # for THR but it's a switchboard that says they aren't accepting calls.

Based on a previous post I'm afraid she has/had a schedule in the system but just wasn't notified about it and trying to get her squared away.
Old Tom Morris
The email came across from "TEXAS HEALTH RESOURCES MYCHART" if you want to search her email (including junk). It hax directions on how to set up his account, and once done, that included the appointment. There's a chance that she just missed the cutoff for what they thought they'd have available this week and maybe she'll get it for next week instead. Let me see if I can find a number from the email my dad had.
Old Tom Morris
I can't find a number, but again, the email was kind of obscure. It just said to sign up for access to your health records. No mention of covid, vaccine, etc. You might try calling one of the clinics administering it. His was the THR Bedford at 1615 Hospital Parkway
Proposition Joe
Thanks for the quick reply!

She never got the email, but when she logged into the portal she was able to find a # -- looks like she just didn't get an appointment this "wave" (even though my father who signed up on the same day got his 10 days ago) -- but she is now scheduled for 01/26 so we are good.
Old Tom Morris
Glad to hear. These processes are a mess, and I can't imagine how confusing it must be for old folks who aren't sophisticated online. Hopefully the communications will improve with time, or there will be wasted time slots and doses and this will all take longer than it should. My dad got an alert from Collin last night and there seems to be no clear way to delete him so that someone else can get the Saturday spot
TPS Reports
AG
I got first Moderna today in Arlington at the ESports center and I don't think it could have gone more smoothly considering the volume of people they are dealing with.

10-15 mins in car line which was four lanes for 2p-4p appointment window. They stop you and make sure your name is on the list and direct you to the parking lot. Short walk to the building where you go in, get a temp check and enter a pretty lengthy line that wraps around a few halls. Lengthy in terms of space not time - it moved constantly and was prob no more than 5-10 mins. While you're in that line they are directing you to scan the bar code on your ticket which takes you to a website where you check in, answer health questions, acknowledgements, etc. This is the part I could definitely see a lot of seniors struggling with. I am pretty tech savvy and barely finished the online form while walking by the time I got to the front. But they are well prepared for that too and will fork the line of people needing more time or assistance off to the left where staff are waiting to help, or off to the right if you've completed yours and show them the green "clear" message on your phone.

Next your are moved to a waiting area which is about 8 rows of 20 chairs spread out. I sat there for probably 5-10 mins and they call you by the row. From there you are directed to one of 20 or so stations around the room, each with a person handling the details and two spots on either side of the table with the folks administering the injections.

All in I was there for a little over an hour counting time in car line. I'm sure it's not perfect but this has to be one is the early hub models to follow I would think.

Ps. I am a McKinney resident and it does not matter. Thankful to Tarrant County and the Arlington PD and FD.

culdeus
AG
Got a funny email from Tarrant today, looks like someone hit send a little too fast. lol.
Proposition Joe
culdeus said:

Got a funny email from Tarrant today, looks like someone hit send a little too fast. lol.

Doesn't really instill a lot of confidence in the program, does it?
SuzyQ06
Tarrant County Vaccine List Status Check

Tarrant County added a feature to see where you are in line....

But I don't have a Registration ID??????
Last Page
Page 1 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.