Hey TexAgs -

Congrats on the milestone victory Saturday! As I've been saying for months on radio shows across the nation, Texas A&M has all of the components of a potentially dominant program: recruiting geography, recruiting success, financial/booster resources, facilities, proven head coach, and of course a passionate fan base. A&M's rise is inevitable, and Saturday was a nice first proof-of-concept.

Just three weeks in, Texas A&M is proving my Top 10 preseason ranking was no fluke. My 2020 Season Preview book launched in June before the schedule additions and conference-only decisions. But despite the logistical changes, many of my foundational 2020 predictions are holding up strong:

2020 Book Prediction: Texas A&M to finish 2nd in SEC West, above LSU & Auburn
LSU has stumbled out of the gates by allowing an SEC-record 626 passing yards to Mississippi State, becoming the first defending national champion to lose their season opener since 1998, and then losing again to lowly Missouri. Meanwhile, A&M picked up a massive cross-division win over Top 5 Florida.

2020 Book Prediction: UNC ranked in the Top 15
No other preseason publication was higher on UNC than my #14 preseason rank. I spoke with UNC offensive coordinator Phil Longo back in April, and was blown away by their offensive scheme and advancements with a rising-sophomore quarterback. They are now ranked in the AP Top 5.

2020 Book Prediction: No Big 12 in Playoff
3 of the other 4 preseason publications picked Oklahoma to make the Playoff, while I had them lower than anyone else nationally, at #7. Oklahoma lost back-to-back regular season games for the first time since 1999. Three Big 12 teams lost their openers to Sun Belt teams. And as you all know, Texas has two losses already.

2020 Book Prediction: Kyle Pitts 1st Team All-American Tight End
This preseason pick received a lot of "feedback" from Penn State and Iowa State fans who felt their tight ends were snubbed. My pick, Pitts, leads all Power 5 pass-catchers with SEVEN touchdowns through three games. For context, the 2019 nation-leading tight ends had seven touchdowns in the entire season. Three more and he'll be at 2018 Jace Sternberger level.

As TexAgs' Gabe Bock puts it, the Pick Six Previews 2020 book is "the most in-depth, complete preview on the market that I've seen since Blue Ribbon stopped in 2011."
College Gameday's Chris Fallica calls it a "must-read."
Even three games in, the book is still LOADED with award-winning college football data, trends, and analysis.

The 2020 Preview book is on sale now. Check out the sample team pages, and please use TexAgs' special discount code "TexAgs" for a 12% discount: http://picksixpreviews.com/2020-season-preview.html