Metroplex
Sponsored by

Argyle School Question

1,320 Views | 2 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by craig09
agcrock2005
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Any folks on here live in the area and have kids in the schools? Wife and I thinking about heading out that direction but wanted to confirm all the hype with the school before paying the premium. Thanks.
Shooter McGavin
AG
My kids went to Argyle schools. Graduated in '09 and '12. Both went to A&M and did very well.

The district is growing fast and is changing, but still an excellent choice.
I should be studying 11
AG
Lived in Argyle, moved to Lantana, now in Double Oak. Three different ISDs with many friends that have kids in all of them. All good areas with great schools.

Argyle is expensive, the schools are growing fast, and lots of new (dense) development in Flower Mound will feed directly into Argyle ISD meaning it will look completely different in 10 years. For right now though, it's great. "small" feel with great teachers and admins. Depending on your kids age, it could very well be worth it. If they are elementary age, just expect that by the time they get to high school, it won't be the same ISD at that point.
craig09
AG
My wife teaches in AISD in the elementary level and she loves her job. The admin at all levels are supportive of their staff and the families that attend AISD schools.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.