Metroplex
Sponsored by

Short Term Rental - Haslet Area?

1,008 Views | 12 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Maverick06
agcrock2005
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
We are selling our house and moving to Haslet. Have to be out Oct. 30th and we are only looking to move into one neighborhood in Haslet. There is nothing on the market currently so we're goign to rent until something pops up and then be ready to pounce on it. I don't imagine that it would take longer than 4-6 months for one to pop up that we would like. Anyone know of any options to rent for less than a year? I'd hate to sign year long lease and then buy a house a month later. Thanks.
Ft.Worth_Ag
AG
flyingaggie12
AG
How much space/budget?
TexAggee05
AG
We just moved from that area last year. Here was our realtor, he's the top guy for that zip code apparently. He may be able to help you.

https://www.thetonygreenteam.com/
agcrock2005
AG
flyingaggie12 said:

How much space/budget?
If you're referring to rent, it doesn't really matter because we don't plan on staying. Just wife and me and our two boys that are young so 3/2 would work.. If you're talking about buying, we're only looking at one neighborhood (Vista Ranch) and will consider everyting but would prefer to stay under 4,000 SF and $625K.
agcrock2005
AG
TexAggee05 said:

We just moved from that area last year. Here was our realtor, he's the top guy for that zip code apparently. He may be able to help you.

https://www.thetonygreenteam.com/
Thanks for response. Is this for finding a rental or for buying? Don't need a buyer's agent.
flyingaggie12
AG
Do you want to rent temporarily in that area only or you open to others? I'm guessing you're already working with an agent?
TexAggee05
AG
I don't know for sure if he does rentals, but I thought he may know of someone or something.
agcrock2005
AG
flyingaggie12 said:

Do you want to rent temporarily in that area only or you open to others? I'm guessing you're already working with an agent?
We definitely want to rent in that area so we can get the kids established in daycare there and get sports started and all of that stuff. Don't want to have to do it twice.
Maverick06
AG
Specific reason your tied to Vista Ranch? Reason I ask is I live in a very similar neighborhood north of there in Justin. 1-2 acre lots with $500-700k homes. Most with shops and pools. Nice neighborhood that isn't a bunch of houses crammed on top of each other.
agcrock2005
AG
Maverick06 said:

Specific reason your tied to Vista Ranch? Reason I ask is I live in a very similar neighborhood north of there in Justin. 1-2 acre lots with $500-700k homes. Most with shops and pools. Nice neighborhood that isn't a bunch of houses crammed on top of each other.
Few reasons actually. My brother and his family live there and we've got several other family friends that live there as well. Cool neighborhood where everyone is pretty friendly and have cool get togethers (4th of July is incredible). Stocked pond to take boys fishing. Eaton High School for the kids. And probalby most importantly ability to build a small in-law suite in the back. Most HOA's won't allow it.

You in Guy James Ranch?
Maverick06
AG
Avery Ranch. Close! We really enjoy it. Same neighborhood vibe. Weekend nights consist of multiple driveway "parties". Shop parties and social events. Hoa but nothing too stringent or stupid in the bylaws.
agcrock2005
AG
Maverick06 said:

Avery Ranch. Close! We really enjoy it. Same neighborhood vibe. Weekend nights consist of multiple driveway "parties". Shop parties and social events. Hoa but nothing too stringent or stupid in the bylaws.
Just looked it up. Looks very similar to Vista Ranch. Didn't know there was an Avery Ranch in DFW. Wonder if it's related to the one in Cedar Park.
Maverick06
AG
I don't believe it is.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.