Metroplex
Sponsored by

Commuting to Las Colinas from Keller

3,553 Views | 37 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by wbt5845
cruzdoggie
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
We aren't In DFW yet. Will be out of our house in Houston in 13th and then with family until we find a house. All of our stuff will go into storage until we find a place. If house appraises in Houston ok tomorrow we will spend a lot more time in DFW to jump on a house.
Ol_Ag_02
AG
cruzdoggie said:

We are moving up to DFW from Houston as soon as we can find a house. Would prefer to be in Tarrant County and Southlake is going to be too high for us. Considering Grapevine, Keller, and parts of North Arlington (have family there). Is the southwest part of Keller too far of a commute? It is impossible to see now with Covid what traffic is like and so I am hoping someone here has an idea.

Thanks!

When you say Keller. What do you mean. Next to Southlake Keller and next to I35 Keller are too different beasts.

Im over by Southlake HS and it's about 25 in the morning and 30 in the evening from Las Colinas. So you're commute will be at least that long.

But who goes to an office anymore?

The worst part of your drive will be going down Southlake Blvd to get to 114.
cruzdoggie
AG
So true. Part of me deals dumb for selling my house in Houston while I am working from home but relocation was offered. Would prefer the north part closer to Southlake but a lot of the ones we had seen were southwest near 377 which is what prompted me to ask here.
wbt5845
AG
AggieFrog said:

The desktop version of Google Maps allows you to select a date/time for directions and will give you a range of normal commute times. You should be able to simulate a morning / evening commute for the exact locations of the home neighborhood and your office.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.