Congrats to Sparkie - you're the winner! Please contact suzanne@texags.com to claim your prize.

Howdy Ags, it's Terence Kitchens here. Some of you guys may remember when I was a placekicker for the Texas A&M football team from 1997-2000. During those years we were the 1998 Big XII Championship team, and the 1999 team that won the bonfire game. Through those years I got to experience a lot of other places, but none of them came close to what it was like to play in Kyle Field, of course!

After I graduated, I went to work for USA Fundraisers, doing fundraising for schools, and it's where I have been for 20 years. I met my wife Kelly in Austin in 2008. She actually had Longhorn sticker on the back of her car when I met her. That didn't stay long.... lol. She's an Aggie now!

And we have two awesome kids, Hunter and Reese.

But with each new decade I have found there are new challenges to maintaining fitness levels. I was in decent shape, but lacked energy, wanted to shed a few pounds, and feel better. I knew I needed to do something.

I'm not out to set any new records again but when the shutdown began back in March, and schools closed, I decided I was going to use some of my time to get in better shape. I became a Beachbody coach and started doing more workouts and taking supplements to improve my overall health. It has made a big improvement, and I really enjoy it.

What has been your biggest fitness challenge after hitting 30? 40? 50 and up? Let us know and you'll be entered to win a $50 Amazon gift card.

If you want to ask about my workouts and how I shed those pounds, just pm here, use my contact info below.. Or check out some of my tips on Instagram, @terencekitchens.

Gig em' Ags!
Terence Kitchens
512-689-8580
tkitchensfitness@gmail.com