Metroplex
Sponsored by

Looking for a Jeweler

1,434 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by RABidAg91
fatherof4
How long do you want to ignore this user?
ISO a good and honest jeweler, wholesale type, in the metroplex. Im looking to have a ring made for my wife. Thanks in advance.
chick79
AG
Chuck at Fifth C in Bryan. Worth the trip.
OldAg92
AG
Scott Polk at Lyles-Degrazier in the World Trade Center in Dallas. They made my wife's engagement ring and wedding band, send me CAD design mock-ups throughout the process, took me through their facility, let me pick my stone out, etc. It was around 1/2 the price of retail and a GREAT experience. Scott is a great Ag and a great guy. His sales manager Beth was also awesome to deal with.

www.lylesjewelry.com
Carlo4
AG
Premier Diamonds in Richardson. Andy will be the owner and person you work with on the ring. Very professional, great prices, and fun to talk to... especially if you like golf!

My family has been going there 30 years. I went there for engagement and wedding rings. My parents go there for maintenance and cleaning.

Captain Quagmire
AG
I used Diamonds Direct off Preston and NW Hwy. They can do custom designs and have and excellent selection of diamonds at reasonable prices.
fatherof4
Thanks too all for the suggestions
IFeelLikeLarryDavid
Mariloff
wangus12
AG
Captain Quagmire said:

I used Diamonds Direct off Preston and NW Hwy. They can do custom designs and have and excellent selection of diamonds at reasonable prices.
Same here. Did a custom ring and got a great diamond and it didn't cost me my house.
RABidAg91
AG
L'unique at Preston & Frankford.

Roupen, the owner made my bride-to-be a beautiful engagement ring. I gave him some photos and a few rough drawings of what I wanted for her and he did the rest. Roupen does amazing custom jewelry.

Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.