Metroplex
Sponsored by

Sprinkler system installation recommendations?

1,240 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by riverrataggie
bagger05
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Anyone have someone they recommend? Buying a place in East Dallas, closing in a few weeks and want to get it installed quickly. We are renovating for a few months so we won't be there to water the lawn. Don't want to kill it before we even move in.
FincAg
AG
Brooks Irrigation out of Sachse. He's done me and my 3 neighbor's lawns here in the L Steets. Good prices too.
planoaggie123
AG
I hate to over-recommend as only recently used them but I just had a decent amount of repair work done by Heads Up Sprinker. I really liked them.

Per their website they mainly focus on the Plano/Allen/McKinney area i believe but i am sure if you are talking new system they would gladly reallocate their resources for such work. They probably just prefer to avoid going down south for a $150 repair call.
permabull
AG
BR 82
What does putting a new system in typically run?
riverrataggie
AG
bagger05 said:

Anyone have someone they recommend? Buying a place in East Dallas, closing in a few weeks and want to get it installed quickly. We are renovating for a few months so we won't be there to water the lawn. Don't want to kill it before we even move in.

To be honest if you are renovating the workers will kill it. You might want to prepare for the costs.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.