Metroplex
Sponsored by

Recommendation for jeweler?

1,239 Views | 10 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by The Pilot
AgEng14
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Any recommendations for a local Jeweler? I'm close to DFW airport but not set on that area?
OldAg92
AG
Scott Polk. Lyles-Degrazier Jewelers. He is an Aggie and a great guy. They are in the World Trade Center off Stemmoms. Scott is first class. Beth is also super nice and very helpful.

https://www.lylesjewelry.com/team
agcrock2005
AG
What are you looking to get?
AgEng14
AG
Thanks!
AgEng14
AG
agcrock2005 said:

Engagement ring
Funktown12
AG
Kubes Jewelers In Fort Worth near tcu. I bought an engagement ring last year from there and they were fantastic. Chris Kubes helped me out and he is an Ag too!
Benson32
Chris Kubes in FW
agcrock2005
AG
kevin021092 said:

agcrock2005 said:

Engagement ring
Send me pm. Dad is retired jeweler and my wife met all of his distributors before he retired. 90% of the expense on engagement rings is diamond and might be able to help you out if you don't want to go retail route. Not trying to make a business out of this.
TXAG9
AG
check out Crawford Jeweler's in Arlington. If they don't have what you want, they can design it for you. Price and diamond quality was WAY better than anything else I found in the metroplex.
I should be studying 11
AG
Beasely's Jewelry in old town Lewisville. My wife's family has owned and operated the place for 75 years. 3rd generation owner. Ask for Lisa Dubberly.
AgEng14
AG
thank you for the recommendations!
The Pilot
AG
I was pretty set on a local dealer too. Had a friend tell me about Bluenile.com and Adiamor.com. I ended up buying online, none of the local guys could compete. I bought GIA certified and even paid someone to verify what I bought was what I actually got.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.