Metroplex
Sponsored by

Dentist Rec - Chipped Tooth

1,138 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by fooz
harge57
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Looking for a recommendation for a Dentist that can fix a chip in my front tooth. Ideally near lake highlands, but don't mind travelling for a procedure that will be on the center of my face for the rest of my life.

I used to go to Holly Shirey at Infinity Dental, but my insurance changed and can't go there any more.

I chipped my front tooth tonight tying a knot on my fishing line.

I have Aetna DMO coverage so I have to find someone in-network. No pain, so I am not in a huge rush.
Texker
AG
It's a drive but the kid had to have a TON of work done and loved Lowrance Dental in Rockwall.
BeardofZeus01
AG
You may be hard pressed to get a good rec for someone that takes a specific DMO plan. If you want confidence that it will get done right and last, it may be worth calling Dr Shirey and paying out of pocket for this particular fix. She may even be willing to offer a break off her fee for you paying cash. If you go the DMO route, you may be rolling the dice on the quality of fix you receive.

And also a good idea to invest in a pair of pliers/snips for your knot tying in the future .. it'll save you from this situation popping up again.
culdeus
AG
Depending on where it is it may be unfixable without a crown. If you didn't expose the root I wouldn't do anything. Jmo.
aviationag
AG
Jay Leftwich

http://jayleftwichdds.com/

He's an Aggie and is off of Mockingbird
AW 1880
AG
I'm scheduled to get a front tooth chip repaired next week. I'll let you know how it goes.
fooz
http://thedentistdallas.com/

Started going there last year and love it. My front tooth was chipped and you can't tell it was fixed. Everyone in the office is great.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.