Howdy,

My name's Casey Woodfin and I'm an Account Executive at Goosehead Insurance. Over the past two years, I've had the pleasure of helping 127 TexAgs users with their personal lines insurance (THANK YOU!) and I'm thrilled to have the opportunity to work with even more Aggies. TexAgs has been a great resource for me throughout my career and I couldn't be more excited about Goosehead becoming a sponsor.

Goosehead Insurance is the largest independent agency in the state of Texas, specializing in personal lines insurance. Whether you're purchasing a new home, adding teenage drivers to your auto policy, or just looking to review your insurance needs, my expertise is in advising my clients to correctly understand and manage their risks while getting the most competitive rates on the market.

My wife, Allison, and I both graduated from A&M and just recently had our first child, Brooks, in December.

I didn't grow up in an Aggie household so I am excited to take him to games and introduce him to all the great Aggie traditions!

Considering the current economic climate, I know many people are looking for smart ways to save and I'd love to help. Texas is a pro-rate state, meaning you can cancel your policies at any time and receive a pro-rated refund. If you think you might be overpaying, or if you just want to see what options I have available, give me a shout.

Gig 'em,
Casey Woodfin
Senior Account Executive
Casey.woodfin@goosehead.com
https://www.gooseheadinsurance.com/client-center/