Metroplex
Sponsored by

Carry out

1,675 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by dcAg
bigtupy
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Dallas Ags, asking for Aggie help. During this shut down time< Tupinamba Cafe, owned by Eddie Dominguez'66 would like your support for any carry out food orders. We host an Aggie Business luncheon the first Wednesday of every month and a Dallas Aggie gathering every Friday for lunch for all classes. Come see us. Thank you.
Big E
752bro4
AG
Live very close and dine there regularly. Plan on dinner there one night this week plus a gift card for future.

Eddie always says hello when we are there. He and his wife are seemingly at the restaurant every single time we go there.

Give me some chips and salsa (extra side of salsa), top shelf margarita (x2), and beef fajita nachos all day everyday.
Roll the Bones
AG
I love me some Tupi tacos. Are they doing take out from the Tupis location in Frisco?
wangus12
AG
We're in north Plano, but I work at Preston/Forrest. I'll convince the wife to let ,e bring home dinner this week
Southlake Ag
AG
Great guy and restaurant
dcAg
Loved it when on Inwood. I will try to order and stop by this week. My kids grew up there eating Tex-Mex.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.