Metroplex
Sponsored by

Getting TP or Paper Towels during this hoard fest- Fort Worth

1,969 Views | 12 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by TSUAggie
The Shank Ag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Anyone in Fort Worth had luck finding either. We are down to our last couple rolls of each and all 3 grocery stores I went to and Walgreens were out.
TSUAggie
Lowe's in Granbury had paper towels yesterday.
aglaohfour
AG
This is a local family business that usually supplies public restrooms, but obviously not doing a lot of that right now. The wife delivered a case of toilet paper and a gallon of hand sanitizer to me this morning for $85. I believe they have paper towels too.

https://www.facebook.com/209763072825475/posts/836195206848922/?d=n
BigNastyNate
AG
Try the Mexican markets (El Rancho)... I've been told they have pallets.
_lefraud_
AG
Office Depot has had plenty of paper towels, and Costco usually has TP, if you get there first thing when they open.
Spaceship
AG
The Costco in Southlake was sold out of toilet paper and paper towels this morning at 11:00 am. A worker told me they got a shipment this morning but we're already sold out.
JDCAG (NOT Colin)
AG
So do people just have pallets of tp in their garages now? I mean, they aren't using it any faster than before (and if home buyers are then their offices should see a slump).

We've stayed down at the in-laws for the extended spring break (middle of nowhere Texas and haven't left the house in a long time) and I'm terrified of coming back to Dallas cause I have no idea what we have left when we get there.
Rhodehouse
Same here, I would just extend out the "spring break" and stay at the in-laws house till after the weekend. As painful as that sounds
TexAggee05
AG
My wife ordered some stuff from Albertsons using Instcart and they delivered a pack. We're in SW FW
The Collective
AG
Guess just thinking about Corona is giving people the ****s
YouBet
AG
Agoodlittleag04 said:

This is a local family business that usually supplies public restrooms, but obviously not doing a lot of that right now. The wife delivered a case of toilet paper and a gallon of hand sanitizer to me this morning for $85. I believe they have paper towels too.

https://www.facebook.com/209763072825475/posts/836195206848922/?d=n
You serious, Clark?
aglaohfour
AG
Yes? A commercial size case of tp for $50 and a gallon of sanitizer for $35. Seemed fair considering I can't find either item in any store. I divided the tp between all my in laws and now none of us will need to buy any for a several weeks at least.
YouBet
AG
Agoodlittleag04 said:

Yes? A commercial size case of tp for $50 and a gallon of sanitizer for $35. Seemed fair considering I can't find either item in any store. I divided the tp between all my in laws and now none of us will need to buy any for a several weeks at least.
I may have misinterpreted "case".
TSUAggie
Seems the limits set on certain items are starting to work. Just left HEB and they had some TP, plenty of milk, eggs, bread, etc. Tylenol products were almost non existent though and still had no Clorox wipes or anything similar.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.