Metroplex
Sponsored by

Dallas Stars Tickets?

1,282 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by planoaggie123
planoaggie123
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Looking to maybe take the kids to see the Stars play on Sunday while my wife is out of town. Curious if anyone has 3 tickets. Long shot but figured I would try.
gigemaggies88
Allen Americans play tonight in Allen. It is a good time and a good value.
chick79
AG
Seat Geek has the best deal on the secondary market. But since they're playing Chicago this will be a more expensive game than usual.
planoaggie123
AG
I saw that. Considering it. The only slight issue is start time. Kids normally go to bed the start time.
planoaggie123
AG
Oh maybe that explains ticket prices. I don't follow them much but was surprised to see the low end at 70 per ticket. Was thinking 45/50 but maybe I was off basis on that to begin with.
chick79
AG
The secondary market is all about supply and demand. There are a ton of Chicago fans in Dallas and they have a huge following. If the Stars were playing someone like the Florida Panthers you could probably get tickets for 20 bucks or less.
planoaggie123
AG
Makes sense. Will just pass this weekend but will keep an eye out. Looking like a pizza / movie afternoon which after the last few weeks I am looking forward to.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.