Metroplex
Sponsored by

Cross Country Mover Recs?

1,057 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by jtraggie99
AggieC07
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I am looking to move to cross country to the West Coast. Was wondering if anyone had any recs for a reputable moving service, don't have too much stuff (1 Bed) but I've heard some horror stories.

If they can transport my car, that's a plus.

TIA
GarlandAg2012
AG
I was provided moving services through Daryl Flood Logistics by an employer to move across state (I believe they also do cross country) and they were very good. Not sure how affordable it is though.
investorAg83
AG
Fantastic Moves. Aggie owned (Francey Beall). Great service and has helped me out a few times.

www.fantasticmoves.com
BrianDemarais
AG
Second for Francey and Fantastic Moves!
Lt. Joe Bookman
AG
We just used Upack and had guys at each location load/unload. Worked pretty well. I still pulled a uhaul with stuff I didn't trust with the upack guys.
The Pilot
AG
Another vote for Upack. We moved from Dallas to Denver last year and got quotes from all the big guys. Upack was by far the cheapest.

Some of the big movers can take 7-14 days to deliver your stuff. Upack actually beat us to Denver. We had to have a friend meet them to accept the cubes.
jtraggie99
AG
We used UPack as well when we moved from Los Angeles back to Dallas. Hired guys from local moving companies at each end to load and unload. It went smoothly, no issue. When we moved to LA, I rented a truck through Budget and a trailer for a car. And did the same thing, hired guys to help load and unload.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.