Metroplex
Sponsored by

Help Finding an Apartment in North/Northwest Dallas

931 Views | 2 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by sawthemoffxx
Goodbull_19
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
December graduate getting ready to move to Dallas to begin my career. I could use some help in identifying areas/apartments that are desirable and safe for a young professional. My office is located in Farmer's Branch. I do have friends that live at the Village and that does seem to be a good/popular area. However, the Northeast side does seem to be a little farther of a commute than I would like. Ideally, I would like to split the distance between Farmer's Branch and downtown/updown/Deep Ellum areas, or wherever else it is that young Aggies go to have fun after work or on the weekends. Any recommendations of anything more on the North/Northwest side of town or around the airport? Any those good, safe areas that fit the criteria of splitting the distance between Farmer's Branch and the popular/young downtown areas? Thanks in advance!
Red Rover
AG
You might check out Addison. There was an area there that was cool at one point in time, not sure about now. I'm an old. I live northeast of the Village close to Whiterock and work in Addison and that drive isn't bad at all, so Village to Carolton may not he as bad as you think. Especially if you can be a bit flexible going in early and leaving by 5. Might be worth it especially if you have friends already in the Village.
powerbelly
AG
You could look at Oak Lawn area. That isn't a terrible drive from Farmers Branch.
sawthemoffxx
No reason not to use an apartment locator. The apartments reimburse them directly for their services so it does not cost you anything.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.