Metroplex
Sponsored by

It's time...

2,503 Views | 19 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Run N Shoot
aggiedadofpanda
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Looking for recommendations for a good doctor to give me a little snip snip so the wife stops ending up pregnant. I'm in Far North Dallas but would drive to the ends of the earth for someone reputable who won't lop off the goods.
Yellerjacket
aggiedadofpanda said:

Looking for recommendations for a good doctor to give me a little snip snip so the wife stops ending up pregnant. I'm in Far North Dallas but would drive to the ends of the earth for someone reputable who won't lop off the goods.
Just go to Google and type "Urologists near me". It's a simple procedure that any Urologist can do without lopping off the goods.
rebag00
AG
There's a great thread on the outdoor board that has numerous recommendations In Dallas and stories both positive & negative.
double aught
AG
Dan French. Also, an Aggie.
fav13andac1)c
AG
You have no idea the physical toll that three vasectomies has on a person.
JuCo CH46
Dr French.
bigcat22
AG
fav13andac1)c said:

You have no idea the physical toll that three vasectomies has on a person.

Snip, snap! Snip, snap! Snip, snap!
Czechs Out 03
AG
Pandas are notoriously bad at breeding. User name does not check out.
AW 1880
AG
Dr. French did mine the day Baylor Cupp committed. We talked recruiting during the snip snap snip.

Blue stars for the Office references on this thread.
Absolute
AG
Use it to get a week off work and all family duties. Probably be good to do during March madness
Post removed:
by user
planoaggie123
AG
I used Ravi Mootha as well and would definitely recommend. Sounds like French is good too.

If I were you, just pick the one closest to home. For me the worst part of the process was the drive home granted I drove myself. Probably should have used Uber.
FincAg
AG
I hear Masters weekend, British Open (PGA) weekend, second weekend of the NCAA tournament, and the opening weekend of College football are all popular times.
benMath08
AG
I used Dr Mootha as well (based on previous recommendations from this forum) and it was not bad at all. I drove myself home and never bothered filling the prescription for painkillers. Advil did the trick but it definitely uncomfortable for a few weeks. During the procedure they do a good job of talking about random crap to keep your mind off what's going on.
TresPuertas
AG
I think I speak for all people of this planet in saying that it's probably long overdue that you corral that thing and stop subjecting us to your offspring
Comeby!
AG
Savage
SuzyQ06
My brother is a urologist, Dr. Eric B. Smith. He's affiliated with Baylor.

I keep trying to get my husband to make an appointment with him...but my husband thinks my brother may get a little aggressive with this procedure...don't know why.
double aught
AG
The most interesting part to me was when the not-unattractive nurse washed down there with warm soap and water.
hatchback
AG
SoupNazi2001 said:

I still milked that weekend for all it was worth...
I had to re-read this part of the sentence a few times.
aggiedadofpanda
AG
I have to keep having kids to play golf with...because MY friends don't like to call me to play golf on a 70 degree Saturday
Run N Shoot
AG
There is an Aggie doctor over in the Irving Las Colinas area that I used. I will have to search for the name by it was the day before the 2014 Auburn game so we talked a bit of football before I checked out for a bit. When I came to he informed me the burning smell was me. Apparently they use a creme brle torch to cauterize the incision .
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.