Metroplex
Sponsored by

Concrete Contractor?

2,075 Views | 9 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by FortWorthF3
Naveronski
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Does anyone have a contractor they recommend in Fort Worth?

I need to get a retaining wall built along the side of my property, and don't think I want to do it myself.
Sumlins Pool Guy
Texas Bomanite. They're pretty much the best in town. Did Jerry World and Northpark, also have done several friends houses and back yards.
ftworthag02
AG
Concrete expert
[url] https://www.theconcreteexperttx.com/[/url]
Naveronski
AG
Project got delayed due to covid.

Contact both of those companies, does anyone have another suggestion?
cadetjay02
AG
I had Sure Fire Concrete out of Aubrey pour a slab for me a few years ago. He's done a few other jobs in my neighborhood without and complaints.

Bubba Bland is the owner
+1 (940) 230-3444
TexAggee05
AG
https://handhconcreteondemand.com/

DallasAg2
AG
I was surprised how much concrete was for a slab for a porch. I used MJ (Mario) Concrete at 817-808-0059. That was the best deal I could find with a company that could complete the job quickly.
GeeBee
AG
What kind of retaining wall you needing and how tall? Do you need an all concrete or do you have room for a stone retaining wall? Stone will take up more room on the base.

If you need a concrete one look for a basement contractor. The established ones usually own their own metal forms so they can be sometimes cheaper and quicker.

Stone retaining walls take a lot material and will have a wide base if they have some height to them. Usually cheaper than all concrete.

With our crappy expansive soils don't skimp on the gravel backfill. You want a 2' wide fill to the top.
Naveronski
AG
Stone would be great! I think it would look better, but assumed it was more expensive.

Who does stone that you know?
GeeBee
AG
I used Texas Built Retaining Walls out of Aledo. I'm out of the field and it's been a while since I've used them.
Paul Thurman is the owner's name.
817-614-5247
If that doesn't work you can Google the company name.
FortWorthF3
Looking to replace a driveway and consistently getting $9/sq ft. This is for 5 inches with rebar, and demo/removal. Does that sound about right? Looking at 1500 sq ft.

Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.