Metroplex
Sponsored by

Attorney looking to get back to Texas

1,357 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by ChoppinDs40
IceAg22
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Posted on the Job Network board, but figured posting on here wouldn't hurt....

My wife and I are looking to get back to Texas in order to be closer to family. She is an attorney and we would like to get back to either the DFW or San Antonio areas, but we would be open to somewhere in between. I plan on applying for jobs once I can find her something.

We are currently living in Maryland, but we plan on moving back to Texas as early as the 1st of February. My wife is barred in Maryland and Washington D.C. As of December, she has 5 years experience and has submitted her application for admittance to the Texas Bar.

She has experience in defense litigation, contract law, and general practice. She would like to get into an in house position or a small firm doing transactional work. She also enjoys estate planning.

If you are interested, please let me know and I will send over her resume.

Thanks for the help!
aviationag
AG
Does she have government contracts experience?
IceAg22
AG
She has had some clients work with her for government procurement contracts and teaming agreements for subcontractors involved in those government procurement contracts.
ChoppinDs40
AG
Hire a recruiter. Job market is still crazy in DFW. She'll find a good spot.
IceAg22
AG
Any recommendations for recruiters in DFW?
ChoppinDs40
AG
IceAg22 said:

Any recommendations for recruiters in DFW?
one of my buddies wives is an internal recruit for Locke Lord if she wants to go big-time, FU money law firm.

I've also got a connection who's the hiring partner at Thompson and Knight in Dallas (old school Dallas law firm - he focuses on banking and real estate).

Let me know if you're interested and I can share her resume.

There's also an Aggie on here that works at Jackson Walker (another good size firm) and I've got some contacts at Foley Gardere and Husch Blackwell.

Damn, now that I think about it, I know a lot of attorneys. Anyways...
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.